2/14/19 - Inspirational

"Love is the beginning, the middle, and the end of our journey. It comforts, counsels, cures and consoles. It leads us through valleys of darkness and through the veil of death. In the end, love leads us to the glory and grandeur of Eternal Life."

- Joseph B. Wirthlin

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you've had a lovely day. 

Anyways, since today is Valentine's Day, I thought I'd give you a quote about love.

I like how this quote talks about love being necessary in life's journey. You started your life because your parents loved eachother. You (hopefully) go through life with loving family and friends. And hopefully you'll continue to love and be loved until the moment you die.

We need love to get us through the hard times. We can't do things alone. As it says, love "Comforts, counsels, cures and consoles." It gives us what we need to make it through "valleys of darkness."

In the Celtic Thunder song, The Voyage, it says, "Life is an ocean, love is a boat. In troubled waters, it keeps us afloat."

This is so true. Love is what keeps us going through our trials.

I know in wedding ceremonies, it says, "'til death do us part," but that is not true. True love never ends. It remains even after death, and lasts throughout the eternities. It is the single most powerful force in the universe.

I would like to thank all my readers for all the support you give me. You are the reason I write. I can't tell you how much I love you!

Please vote, comment, and share the love with your friends. Bye! Love you all!

(P.S. I have Clinic for theatre tomorrow, where we go to another school and a Clinition critics our show. Our show isn't even finished, and we have several alternates filling in, so wish us luck!) 

(P.P.S. Don't actually wish us good luck. That's bad luck. Say "break a leg" or "die bravely" or something. Thank you!)