3/31/19 - Inspirational

"Your Heavenly Father loves you---each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God's love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there."

- Thomas S. Monson

God loves you unconditionally. He loves you, even when you make bad choices and don't feel worthy of His love. He loves you, so He'll help you repent from your mistakes. He loves you, so He'll help you through the hard times. He loves you, so it doesn't matter what you look like, the things you own, or what you can do. He loves a disabled person as much as He loves his prophets; He loves a homeless child as much as a billionaire--- and He loves everyone inbetween. He loves you as His child; He loves you no matter what. Don't you ever forget it.

Please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful day! And never forget that God loves you unconditionally!

(Whew! I made it through another month of quotes!;)