4/15/19 - Funny

"Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

― Terry Pratchett, Eric

According to this quote, I have a diseased mind!!! I have a tendency to use a lot of exclamation marks. I mean, who uses just one?!?! (A normal person I guess.;) But I don't qualify. The more exclamation marks, the better!!!

So, in art class, we did a group project. We had to recreate a famous artwork in a 5ft-by-5ft piece, one square foot at a time. Most groups had three people, but mine only had two. We did "The Persistence of Memory," which is Salvador Dali's melting clocks.

Anyways, my teacher turned it into a competition. Last week, all the staff and admin got to vote on their favorite piece. Today, she announced the winners.

And guess what?!?!?!?! MY GROUP WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prize was a $10 Hobby Lobby gift card!!!! (You can't get a lot with that, but still!!!!!;)

Also, she had our first rehearsal for Senior Directs today. It was just more fun!!!!!!!! (Btw, "more fun" is my character's catchphrase: "Oh that would be more fun!!!", "Oh this is more fun!!!", etc.;) We read through the script of "Antic Spring," and we were laughing the whole time!!! It is so funny!!! Thank goodness Blossom is overly optimistic and is happy throughout the entire play!!! Otherwise, I would have a hard time not breaking character!!!!!

After that, we played dance party. I'm just having more fun!!!!!!!!

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!! And keep track of those exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!