4/11/19 - Funny

"Hello, inner child, I'm the inner babysitter!"

― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

I think we all have an inner child and an inner babysitter.

The inner child is the thing that makes you want to do whatever you think is fun, with no consideration for its effects. This is your wild side that makes you break down into evil laughter after a five hour test, or makes you extra silly when you've had too much sugar and not enough sleep. 

The inner babysitter is the thing that keeps the inner child in check. It's your voice of reason that keeps you from running around like a maniac.

But sometimes, the inner child wins.

So, today I had state testing, which is why I brought it up. But just so you know, I didn't break down into evil laughter after the five hour test.

That was 7th grade.

Also, I got the part I wanted in Senior Directs! (This is where our high school seniors come together to direct a few plays.;) 

Anyways, I got Blossom from Antic Spring, and she's not an old lady! She's a 14-year-old who acts 8. I'm so excited!!!!

One last thing..... we have our closing performances of "The Three Musketeers" tomorrow and Saturday. I'm kinda sad, but excited, too.

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful day! And make sure your inner babysitter gets paid well!