4/17/19 - Funny

"If you are a student you should always get a good nights sleep unless you have come to the good part of your book, and then you should stay up all night and let your schoolwork fall by the wayside, a phrase which means 'flunk'."

― Lemony Snicket

Or unless you're writing something on Wattpad. Well, I guess that counts as coming to the good part of your book, whether you're writing it, or reading it.

I do this all the time:

"I have some schoolwork to do." "But....Book!!!!" "No, schoolwork!!!!" "But......" "This project is due tomorrow!!!!" "But they're all gonna die!!! It's the final battle!!!!!! They just got betrayed by a close friend!!!!! She just got eaten by a Dragon!!!! He was forced to join the enemies!!!!! My OTP is about to become cannon!!!!!!!!! (Etc.)" "But...." "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE THIS AS A CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?!?!?!" ".....ok...." "Then book it is!!!!" ;)

Or

"I have homework that's due tomorrow." "But you need a break. You've been at school all day." "Yeah, but this is due tomorrow." "And you still have to update your quote book before tomorrow!" "I can do both!" "Can you, though?" "...." "Just take a little break. Just take five minutes to check your notifications." "Fine. But then we'll do homework." [*hours later*] "I still need to do my homework." "And you still need to update!!!" "It's getting kind of late." "But you can't disappoint your readers!!!!" "You know,........ you're right. I'll just find time to do it five minutes before it's due."

(Just so you know, I don't actually talk to myself [like this], this is just a slightly [but only slightly] exaggerated version of my thought process.;)

Even with lack of sleep and homework procrastination, I somehow manage to make straight A's. Except for I have two B's right now (and this is probably why).

Anyways, please vote, comment, and share with your friends. Bye! Have a wonderful night! Ok, I'm going to put down Wattpad and go to bed now so I can do my homework in the morning! (Not really, though;).