𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲; 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

DISCLAIMER;

This is only a work of fiction, intense scenes, places, businesses, events, and incidents are in no way affiliated with the real persons of the casts of this story, This book contains purely fictitious stuff.

______________________________________

i

The lad has met the young-notorious damsel whose name is Hwang Yeji years ago, and living together under the same roof as they maintained to dwell in deep full of love and positivism. The lovers dwelled in a thought of being lucky for having each other in life even sometimes that they were completely opposite in making decisions in life. Yeji has developed her passion and that was to eliminate miscreants and  be a part of law enforcement same, following her father's step to be precise, while her boyfriend named Hwang Hyunjin never had caveated about his profession.

Yeji had once sneaked out of the house without Hyunjin knowing, investigating where she had tracked the culprit's place, knowing that Hyunjin won't let her to leave and put her own life in jeopardy. She had decided not to tell him and drove anyway through the place until she had reached the destination alone and unfortunately, she found the culprit's dead body and drowning in his blood.

" W-what? " Yeji pursed her lips, immediately covered her mouth to prevent making screeches. She was stuttering in eerie, nevertheless, she valiantly roamed her sight around the place, couldn't feel someone's presence around who slaughtered his fellow malefactor. Yeji had a thought to investigate around alone but instead of staying and reckoning her life in jeopardy, she left the place immediately and drove her way safely.

ii

Yeji kept her head down, letting Hyunjin bursting his anger out after being caught leaving the house alone without telling where did she go.

" Hyunjin, I've been waiting for this moment for my father– " Yeji wasn't able to explain her side because Hyunjin's voice preponderated around. Yeji flinched of how uproarius his voice was, even couldn't depend herself knowing that it was her fault why Hyunjin was acting apoplectic

" That's not my point, I was saying that, you should've just told me about this in the first place instead of going out it alone, what if something happened to you?! " Hyunjin facepalmed, trying to calm himself down in order not to say incisive words towards his lover. He heaved a heavy sighed as his face has drawned worrisomeness, couldn't afford of just having a thought that if something happened to Yeji.

" I'm sorry I knew that you won't let me to go there, that's why... You never supported me in the first place so what should I expect?" Yeji looked away and pursed her lips while fidgeting her fingers, as for that moment, Hyunjin felt the guilt for scolding her instead of supporting her. In the first place, Yeji has stated that fact that Hyunjin wasn't favor for her profession.

" T-that's not what I mean.. " Hyunjin hesitantly approached closer to his lover who's standing behind the doorway. Hyunjin was about to hug her but Yeji moved a bit away from him, indirectly ignoring him.

" I just wanted you to support me, it's not about in my profession anymore, it's all about my father's death and i promised him that I'll pursue justice no matter what.. " Yeji responded immediately without even squinting at Hyunjin, as she wiped the tears off that was about to trickle down to her cheeks and walked out of the room. Hyunjin sighed and nodded his head lightly, smiling bitterly and feeling the guilt as well after realizing that Yeji was right, that Hyunjin never supported her.