𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

i

Jisung kept dialing Minho's number, they have talked last since he heeded Minho a warning to elude from Hyunjin's dugout. He's currently on the living room with Chaeryoung because Yeji has told him to fetch her to secure Chaeryoung's sake.

Yeji explained everything to Chaeryoung because she's purely innocent and doesn't have any idea what's happening on her sorroundings. She was disappointed at her bestfriend but Chaeryoung chosen to put it aside because this ain't the right time to get mad at Jisung.

" So what's our plan now? " Chaeryoung asked who's sitting beside Yuna while Jisung is standing in one direction and keeps on trying to dial Minho's number.

" Guys, Minho hyung wasn't picking the call. I've dialled his number repeatedly. " Jisung let out a sigh and put his phone back to his pocket until he remembered something that he thinks that's the best choice that they have for now.

" Where's Yeji? " He asked them with a little fear on his eyes, preparing himself that Yeji would get mad after telling it.

" She's with Jennie, fixing the other room for Chaeryoung and Yuna. " Taehyung replied while thinking abysmal of how he would help them to solve this problem and also to annihilate Hyunjin's reprisal. Jisung bowed to excuse himself and headed on the indicated room.

ii

Jennie and Yeji were currently cleaning and fixing the room where Yuna and Chaeryoung would stay for the mean time since they aren't safe around. In the middle of their tasks the uncountable knocks could be heard from outside.

" Come in! " Yeji yelled without glancing at the door while fixing the bedsheet and Jennie is also doing her task to change the curtains. The door knob gets opened, revealing Jisung looking down on the ground.

" Yes? " Jennie glances at him as she stops from doing stuff and waddles towards him. Jisung took a deep breath without looking at them.

" I-i'm sorry... For hiding Hyunjin.. " Jisung utterly said and that made Yeji halted and flinched after hearing it. She slowly shifts her head on Jisung and a satirical grimace flashed at her lips in disappointment.

" W-what do you mean? " Yeji completely gazing on him and stops from fixing the sheet to face him while Jennie on the side supposedly to slap him but Yeji thwarted it with her dexterous hand.

" You have been asking for our hiding place before and i didn't tell you what's our address, but believe me it wasn't my intention to hide Hyunjin, he has told us that Jennie kicked him out from the house, and he just asked us for a help... Without expecting that would end up like this.. " Jisung slowly lifts his head up to glances at them, his eyes were showing how sincere he was after saying those. Yeji sigh in disappointment as Jisung grabs his phone from his pocket to dial Minho's number again and unfortunately, someone has picked the call.

" Hyung??? " Jisung spoken behind the line then squints at Yeji and Jennie who's heeding at them but unexpectedly, his eyes gets widened that full of daunt by hearing his voice.

" You traitor. " Hyunjin smirked behind the line while the tears currently escaping from his eyes. Jisung starts to shake in fear and Yeji recognizes it abruptly.

" H-hyunjin.. " Jisung's voice cracked in fear, knowing Hyunjin, he's now threatening with Jisung's life. Yeji took the phone from him and places it on his ear, waiting for Hyunjin to speak.

" Hyunjin! " Yeji exclaimed in the line that made Hyunjin calm by hearing her voice on the line.

" Y-yeji? "