𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

i

Jennie is currently on her balcony, staring at awe, still bothered of someone who texted her usin an unknown number. In the middle of the contemplation, her door suddenly gets unlocked and someone has opened it, revealing Taehyung while holding a key.

" Hey- " Taehyung was supposed to greet her but he wasn't able to continue with his words because Jennie expectedly nags on him.

" Do you even know how to knock on the door before entering here in my room?  " Jennie raises her eyebrow and Taehyung looks down while smiling bitterly at the same time, blaming himself because of his unintentional behavior towards Jennie last time.

" If its just because of how i act to you last time. I'm really sorry for yelling at you. " Taehyung sighs and gradually lifts his head up to look at Jennie who's just standing in front of him.

" I'm sorry if i'm too superficial. " Jennie responds and slowly wraps her arms around Taehyung. Jennie knew that Taehyung did not mean to do it and she never bothered to ask him about it.

" He told me of what happened to you last time. What's his name again? " Taehyung cups Jennie's cheeks and waiting for her to answer, pertaining to the lad in the living room who's playing with his phone.

" J-jeongin? Yang Jeongin? " Jennie asked and Taehyung suddenly felt that he's familiar with that name.

" Yes. But how was the investigation, have you sue about the incident? " Taehyung said while staring straight at Jennie's entire face, waiting for her to answer.

" I'm sorry if you can't have me whenever you need me the most- " Taehyung added but Jennie has stopped him from speaking through bunch of kisses on his lips.

" Listen, i can handle myself hmm? Don't worry, i won't let something bad happen to me because we have dreams to pursue right? " Jennie beams lusciously and continously pecking her Taehyung's lips. Even though they had misunderstandings sometimes, but still they won't let something that might thwart the strings between them.

ii

+March 20, 2000

He was born in this world to serve joy towards anyone around him. Everyone adores him because of the benevolence that he has had He's a friend of everyone that you can rely on, he's a part of family who will do his best to make them proud and satisfied, he's a brother who loves his sister despite of their odious past, and he's a boyfriend who will do anything to find ways to solve problems that they were encountering in every hard times. He always open door for people without on his heart, and his name was Hwang Hyunjin.

+March 20, 20**

Everyone sang a birthday song jubilantly on Hyunjin and the genuine smile appears at Hyunjin's face, because even in difficult times, they were still there for him.

" Happy birthday, my Jinnie. " Yeji hugs Hyunjin tightly as well and gives him pecks on his lips, everyone screeches because of them.

" What the! Please do respect us! We are single! " Chaeyoung shouts and laughs while taking a video of them, saving one of the best birthday of her friend on her phone.

" I've been struggling through break up these past few months and now i'm seeing this? That's rude and disrespectful. " Jisoo chuckles while crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow until everyone stops in a moment for hearing her.

" What the? You had a boyfriend without telling us?! " Lisa's eyes gets widened while looking at Jisoo as she mesmerizes Taehyung through peripheral view, teasing her.