𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

+DISCLAIMER; Pardon if this chapter has a particular profanities, i've just enjoyed writing this especially the intense events, i hope you guys too!

i

They all were now currently on the dining room, eating their breakfast in the leisure morning anf Jennie keep squinting on her brother, trying to apprehend what's on his head.

After having her reverie, Jennie recognizes that Hyunjin is fighting against her stares. She looks away normally and continues to munch her meal while savoring the awkward atmosphere.

" So, Yeji. " The silence gets broken because Jennie speaks, wiping her mouth using tissue and Yeji halts then looks at her waiting for her to speak.

" How was your job here? How was your new co-workers? Are they nice towards you? " Jennie smiles lusciously, delivering her words meticulously to observe her sorroundings.

" Personally, yes. They aren't treating me different despite even i'm an asian. " Yeji responds gaily while their boyfriends are just  heeding at their interesting conversation.

" What was your profession again? Detective or Agent? I forgot but i think its nice. You can caught someone's secret by just your own. " Jennie glances on Hyunjin with a smile on her lips and Hyunjin starts to feel something that Jennie might discovered something on him. He was inwardly bothered and triggered but still acting normally and continues to munch his food.

Yeji hesitantly to smile and felt something that Jennie's words were trying to insinuate for something.

" How about you, Jinnie? What was your profession again? Since a huge problem thwarted us, you're not telling me a story about your life again. " Jennie added while staring straight on Hyunjin's eyes, reading his mind. Hyunjin looks down to avoid an eye contact with Jennie and continues to eat the remaining food on his plate.

" He doesn't have work here yet since he's still familiarizing the new environment here. " Yeji answers the question of Jennie for him and wipes her mouth with tissue, even though that she felt Jennie's trying to imply for something, Yeji stays to act normal.

" And how about you? " Yeji looks at Taehyung and trying to refrain herself from laughing, seeing him eating like a kid.

" Nah. I don't have one because i had my own business in Korea so i could get enough my resource. " Taehyung responds plainly while eating his food and Jennie grabs some tissue to wipe the sauce that was scattered on Taehyung's lips.

" Quit eating like that. Look at you. " Jennie chortles while wiping Taehyung's lips. Yeji was truly happy for Jennie, especially Hyunjin by seeing how happy she was now on her life after the struggles that she have had back then.

Jennie turns the lifts the atmosphere into jubilant, making the event inconspicuous. She's now being wary towards her sorroundings especially after of what happened to her last time.

ii

Jennie is currently brushing her hair in front of mirror, few seconds have passed until she heard uncountable knocks on her door.

" Come in. " She keeps on brushing her hair without glancing at the door and the knob gets twisted, revealing Yeji. Jennie take a glimpse on her then signifies to enter inside and close the door.

" What? " Yeji asked cluelessly and slowly goes inside, meticulously closing the door without even making a noise.

" Remember last time when we were at grocery store to buy some of our needs? " Jennie asked with a lower voice which is enough to apprehend. Yeji's face is full of skepticism and depolarization but ends up nodding at her.