𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

i

Everyone grimaced in disbelief by revealing the malefactor behind her father's death while Kai just staring at her, then squints at Jennie and Taehyung on the side.

" W-what the hell? Why are you all maligning Hyunjin?! Even you! " Yeji responded apoplectic then points at Jennie on the side. Her uproarious voice preponderating the whole mansion until a thought crossed at Jennie's mind.

She headed towards her room to find her laptop, by remembering the evidence that they have gotten from the miscreant lad who's now arrested by the cops. Jeongin and Jisung went out from the guests room by hearing Yeji's voice reverberating from the living roon.

" What's wrong? " Jeongin asked then walks downstairs with Jisung and expectedly Jennie arrived, carrying her laptop.

" T-the evidence.. " She places the laptop above the coffee table and sits beside Kai. Yeji flinched by remembering the flashdrive in her pocket. She handed it to Jennie and plugged it in on the laptop as she sat beside Jennie and everyone were looking straight at the screen.

A few seconds until a file suddenly appeared from the screen. The flashdrive has no bunch of files but it only has one folder. She hesitantly opened the folder, it has a video with a short duration. Jennie squinted at Yeji who's sitting on her side, her eyes asking if she's ready once the truth eggresses. Yeji let out a sigh then stares at her and nods as a respond. They felt the swiftness of their heartbeats and Jennie clicked the video.

ii

It was a CCTV footage at the very familiar place and Yeji recognizes it abruptly. She focused on the screen. The CCTV was placed across the abandoned building and a few minutes passed, a masked man went out from the building, clutching at his gun.

A very familiar lad was running out from the abandoned building and it was Kai, chasing the masked man, wearing his uniform with blood stains. He gave a punch the masked man straight on his nape and the miscreant tripped down on the ground, didn't even bother to fight back because of the huge impact on his nape.

Kai glared apoplectic at him as he pulled the mask off from his face, and everything became unexpected by revealing the malefactor behind the mask.

" H-hyunjin?! F-fck... " He cussed and stepped backwards, grimacing in disbelief by discovering that Hyunjin is a member of mafia that they have been planning to exterminate. Hyunjin slowly stand up while patting his nape, fighting against Kai apoplectic stares on him.

" H-hyung.. " Hyunjin looked down, staring on the ground while Kai gets stiffened on his direction and bewilderment drew at his face.

" W-why?! " Kai almost exclaimed yet still trying to refrain himself from spitting incisive  words towards him.

" I-i tried... But they threatened me, and my other relatives.. Even you. " He responded while still looking down, staring at his gun. He felt embarrassed because Kai have discovered his inglorious and inhumane profession.

His lame explanation fell into deaf ears. Kai gave him a satirical smile while shaking his head in disappointment. " They need about know this. " Kai utterly said which made Hyunjin frightened.

He closes his eyes and points the gun at the lad. Kai's eyes gets widened but unexpectedly, someone has saved his life who thwarted the bullets on him. Hyunjin clicked the trigger several times as the gunshots preponderated the place.

" NO!!!! " Kai screamed in fear as the tears came out from his eyes while looking at the old man who's laying down on the ground, drowning on his own blood.