𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

+DISCLAIMER; This chapter might trigger Jennie and Taehyung stans. This chapter is exclusively for Taennie shippers only, if you aren't comfortable, you can skip this chapter.

i

Hyunjin kept murmuring on his sister, persuading Jennie to come with them on date. " Please???? " Hyunjin badly wanted to be with his sister on their date.

" So i'll be the third wheeler on your date? Please do respect me for being single. " Jennie bantered while laughing aggressively by seeing Hyunjin's facial expression.

" Y-yah! Let's just watch movie and go shopping? " Hyunjin replied and Jennie is now thinking if she'll go with them or stay still on the mansion.

" Well... If i go with you. It wouldn't be a date anymore since i'm there. But, i wanna go shopping instead to buy some make ups that suits for my dress for Mr. Kim's event. " Jennie looked up at the ceiling, still thinking and being neutral by the offer of her brother.

" Oh- okay! We gonna do instead, you two will have your date while me, i'm going to shopping. " Jennie responded and lad scratches his nape for failing to convince his sister.

" Tsk. " Hyunjin sighed and lay on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling and Jennie turned around, hiding the mischievous smile on her lips.

ii

" So, Jennie? What do you want to eat? " Yeji asked before going to order as she kept on roaming her sights, searching for vacant table.

" Uhm. Just order me a lasagna and a slice of black forest cake. " Jennie smiled at them and finally found a vacant table that suits for them.

" Ice cream? You want ice cream? My treat. " Hyunjin asked while wiggling his eyebrow, smiling mischievously and Jennie grimaced while crossing her arms.

" Argh okay, its up to you then so i'll just go on the vacant table there. " Jennie pointed on the corner and they nodded as a respond and she headed to the vacant table. The damsel was supposed to sit but someone just suddenly put the tray down on that vacant table.

" I'm sorr- " Jennie apologized without glancing on him but the very familiar lad smiled vigorously on her.

" Jennie? What are you doing here? And who are you with?" The lad smile and sat on the seat in front of her. Jennie's eyes gets widened and she lifted her head up abruptly  to glance on the vigorous lad in front of her.

" Taehyung? Oh- i'm with Hyunjin and Yeji. How about you?? " Jennie smiled and put her bag down on the vacant seat beside her.

" Nothing, just dating myself alone. " The lad joshed while smiling mischievously on her. Taehyung have decided to be with them instead of travelling around alone.

" Taehyung? Nice you're here huh? " Hyunjin and Yeji arrived while handing the tray and Taehyung gasped by the sudden arrive of them.

" Here's your order ma'am. " Hyunjin mimicked the waiters while placing down Jennie's food on the table.

Jennie chuckled and grabbed her orders from the tray that he was holding." Enough with the dramas and i'm starving. " Jennie said and starts munching her meal.

iii

Jennie is staring blankly at the huge screen while munching her popcorn, they have decided to watch on cinema after eating while the lad beside her is being fidgety and timorous at the same time by the intense scene.