𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

+DISCLAIMER; This chapter has a sensitive part, read at your own risk and also for anti-taennie out there, skip this chapter.

i

Hyunjin was admitted to the hospital 2 weeks ago yet he's still on the middle of his recovery, his mom got the news and she flew back to Korea to check and care her beloved son.

She also knew the reason why Hyunjin committed a suicide to end his life yet Hyunjin explained everything. He also cited that Jennie saved his life when its on stake by donating her blood when the doctor says that he lost lots of blood. He burst all his resentments out on his mom and feeling sorry for his existence.

ii

Jennie made her way back home to get some things for Yeji, Hyunjin and also for herself. She headed on her room to pack her things until her mom came inside.

" Is that true? " Her mom asked her while giving frantic stares and Jennie shfts her body from her back to squint on her mom.

" A what? " Jennie with full of skepticism on her face, she stops from packing her things and stands up firmly in front of her.

" That your brother committed a suicide because of the tension between of the two of you. My gosh Jennie, for God's sake, he's your brother! How could you slap in his face that he's a child from affair? " Her mom exclaimed and Jennie raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms as the sardonic smile unexpectedly flashed on her lips.

" I know, mother dear, you don't have to remind me. How could i forget that he's your son from affair? " Jennie responded sarcastically, her mom was surprised by Jennie's behavior towards her because she wasn't like that before when the last time they met each other.

" Why are you like that? You're not like that before.. You're not the Jennie that i raised.. " She shakes her head in disbelief by witnessing the behavior of hers became satirical and irreverent.

" If there's someone who has raised me? It was my father and not you. " Jennie responded while looking at her mom from head to toe and because of her incisive and insensitive words, she has reached her mother's limits and crossed the red line.

" You didn't raise me in the first place. I'm a monster that you created, aren't you proud mother dear? " Jennie smiled lusciously at her and her mom supposed to slap her but she has thwarted it using her dexterous hand.

" You don't have the right put your filthy hand on me, i were you? Distant yourself on me because i can do unexpected things that you might not want to see. " Jennie almost exclamed because of her wrath on her mother.  She loosen her graps on her mom's arm and threw it away. Jennie rolled her eyes and began of packing her things.

iii

Jennie went to the hospital to avoid of having tension with her mother, instead of having little fights with her, she has chosen to take care of her brother in the hospital.

" How was your feeling now? " Jennie asked while managing to keep her eyes open because of the drowsiness and anxiousness. Hyunjin literally needs to have recovery period before they discharge him to asure that his injuries and bruises are fully gone.

" I-i'm better now that before. B-but please.. Rest first, sis. " Hyunjin said why looking at her weakly. Jennie smiles together with the tears that unexpectedly came out from her eyes. Even they have talked and forgiven each other, but for Jennie, the guilt kept hunting her.

" I want you to recover so we could go home as soon as possible. " Jennie said while wiping the unceasing tears from her eyes. She sits on the side of the bed and starts caressing Hyunjin's forehead.