𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

+SHORT UPDATE!!
______________________________________

i

" B-but dad- " Yeji kept pleading on her father not to go to his mission, to demolish the group of mafia

" I'm sorry dear, whatever happens, always remember that i love you hmm? Don't mind daddy okay? I'll be fine. Don't worry " He responded while patting her head which made Yeji to sulk more, aa her dad and the fellow grenadiers made their way on the van. A sudden hand just brushed at Yeji's shoulder and patted it repeatedly.

" I'll take care your dad, i will try my best to protect him, okay? " Kai smiled vigorously at her. Jennie appeared from nowhere and hugged Kai sternly

" P-please, Kai. " Jennie's unceasing tears continously shredding down to her cheeks, she also tried to stop her boyfriend but just like what Yeji did to her father. She also failed for cajoling him not to go.

" Shh. Just trust me baby okay? We'll see each other soon after this. " Kai pecked her forehead and made his way on the van together with Yeji's father

ii

Yeji and Jennie can't even calm themselves by thinking of them. Yeji who's trying to distract and calm herself down and Jennie who kept reaching for Hyunjin's number.

" U-um, jennie? who's that? " Yeji noticed that Jennie's dialing for someone's number several times.

" U-umm, i'm d-dialing Hyunjin's mobile number. I just need him b-by my side r-right now. Especially you. " Jennie replied while spamming Hyunjin with messages. Yeji sighed and forced herself to smile. They kept on trying to calm themselves and ease the anxiousness. Defeaning silence prevailing the whole mansion until Jennie's phone rang for a call.

" Hello? " Jennie answered the call abruptly, placing it on her ear waiting for that someone to speak. She felt the swiftness of her heartbeat.

" Hello?  Ms. Kim Jennie on the Line? " The doctor while stuttering on the line, still trying to manage his voice to normal level.

" Y-yes, yes, who's this? " Jennie was stammering while speaking on the lime because of her presentiments while Yeji is on the couch, heeding at the conversation. She got stiffened by hearing the monstrous news about Kai and Yeji's father.

" We are from ***** hospital, we have charged patients here just now. Please come, they are in critical condition." Her eyes gets widened as the bunch of tears starts to trickle down on her cheeks.

" J-jennie? What happened?! " Yeji stand up to waddle towards her because she felt that something bad.

" Please save Kai! " Jennie cried grievously against the line because of agonizing pain. Yeji felt the heaviness of her heart as they rushed into the Hospital.

iii

The damsels were devastated, crying in excruciating pain after losing their love ones. They were now gone because of the unexpected tragedy. Hours have passed, Yeji and Jennie are trapped in the midst of expiation and Hyunjin arrived on the hospital.

" Yeji, Sis.. " Hyunjin felt that his heart shattered into pieces by seeing the damsels in agonizing expiation.

Jennie ran towards him and hugged Hyunjin tightly. Hyunjin can't help but to sob while patting his sister's back.

" I'm sorry if i wasn't there in the time that you need me. " Hyunjin uttered to her. Jennie loosen her grasp on his brother and pointed at Yeji.

" She's the one who needs you the most. " Jennie wiped the unrelenting tears that continously dripping down on her cheeks.
Hyunjin hugged her fiancee tightly and Yeji  starts mourning grievously against his chest.

" M-my instincts are bothering me last time,   it insinuates that will be the last time that i could see and hug my dad. " Yeji said wjile kept bursting her sorrow out that is currently infiltrating on her heart.

iv

Jennie woke up catching her breath, placing her hand on her chest, feeling the swiftness of her heartbeat. She dreamt about the obnoxious tragedy befell on her boyfriend. She found her prickly eyes that has tears dripping down continously on her cheeks.

" I missed you already, Kai. I know you're here, even though i couldn't see you, please be with me always. I love you. " Jennie smiled bitterly and wiped the tears that continously dripping down from her eyes.

" Another day, another expiation. " Jennie sighed while breathing heavily as she fixed her hair and face. A year has been passed and the tragedy of the past did not let her not to suffer on agonizing expiation each day. After that incident, months have passed since they discovered the forbidden chapter of their family, discovering that Hyunjin is a son from affair.

______________________________________