𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

i

Jennie walks straight inside her room and slams the door and locks it immediately so no one could meddle with her. Her uncontrollable tears starts to 

" I can't even see myself like what i was before. " She whispers to herself, assuring that no one could hear nor her voice won't penetrate outside, letting the tears continously gushing from her eyes.

" I'm sorry for hurting you instead of fighting against the barriers between us. " She added while wiping her unceasing tears that  trickling down from eyes, smiling bitterly at the same time and starts reminiscing the past.

ii

2 years ago...

" Are you sure that being a model really suits for me? " Jennie asked jovially at him, refraining from laughing while looking at the huge mirror her whole body.

" Of course, i know you can do it and despite of your beautiful face, you're also thoughtful and humble, and because of that, i'm gonna support my lovely sister. " Hyunjin giggled then snuggled on her as Jennie's laugh reverberated inside the room by seeing her brother acting like a kid again..

" Quit acting like a kid, it doesn't suit for you. " Jennie raised her eyebrow, trying to annoy Hyunjin again, since Hyunjin was born, one of her duty is to bully her younger brother. Jennie tried not to smile but instead of, she caught and couldn't help it anymore.

" Ehh- " Hyunjin whined while pouting which made Jennie laugh even more harder. Laughs that made Hyunjin even sulky that's why Jennie's enjoying for bullying her brother.

" Okay okay, you're cute now, stop sulking already. " Jennie wiped the curdling tears on her eyes because of laughing on her brother. The lad remained silent while smiling at her lusciously.

" What's with that smile littol' brother? " Jennie raised her eyebrows as Hyunjin scratching his nape while still smiling, smile that implying for something.

" You know that i can't keep my secrets on you right? " Hyunjin squinted at her, smiling like a demented one, his eyes were full of happiness and positivism.

" Yes? What is it?! Spill! " Jennie giggled and sat decently on the bed while waiting for his next words to spill. Hyunjin kept smiling for some unpredictable reason, he was about to spill but he can't even refrain himself from smiling.

" Uhm- I-i i have a girlfriend. " Jennie's eyes gets widened by hearing those, covering her mouth using her palms and starts screeching.

" S-shh! Mom might hear you! " Hyunjin chuckled while raising his index finger that was placed on his lips.

Jennie removed her hands on her mouth, fidgeting them while looking at him, hesitating to approach Hyunjin to share something as the lad furrowed his eyebrow on her by mesmerizing her behavior became neutral.

" What's with that face, sissy? " Hyunjin stared skepticism at him, trying to apprehend her like she has also something to spill.

" N-nothing, i've just realized that you're not a kid anymore, i remember back then when mom brought you here to be with me, you're just a little toddler that i was always carrying with, I raised you to be a good boy and honest, and also to be good to someone that you were working with. The time really ticked fast, my baby brother to big brother that quick, look at yourself in the mirror, you're taller than me. " Jennie smiled mischievously while teasing Hyunjin by poking his sides.