𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

i

" N-no no no.. That's impossible... " Yeji kept on talking to herself until Hyunjin slowly lift his head up, gainining his consciousness to sight Yeji as he tightens his hug on her waist.

" I-i know you're still mad at me of what happened earlier. I'm sorry. " Hyunjin uttered with a trace of drowsiness on his voice but Yeji didn't respond then wiped her tears abruptly, waiting for Hyunjin's next words.

" I just can't see you expiating about your past, that's my main concern and i hate seeing you crying, it makes my heart shattered into pieces. " Hyunjin apologized sincerely on his girlfriend, Yeji sighed and shifted her body to face him. She placed her hand on Hyunjin's pliant cheek, cupping it.

" I understand, but.. Please, do understand my side too, for now. I just need your full support, it'll be enough for me to forget about the past. " Yeji responded while staring straight at Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin sighed and doesn't have any choice but just to support her to pursue the justice, he's now on Yeji's side.

" We should go back to sleep baby, goodnight. I love you. " Hyunjin beamed lusciously at her and Yeji's contagious smile appeared on her lips.

" I love you more, my Jinnie. " Yeji wrapped her arms around him and they went back to sleep.

ii

Hyunjin asked Yeji for a date to forget the tension they had yesterday. Yeji is currently on sipping her coffee, dwelling deep on her past, still trying to connect her conclusions.

" A-are you okay? " Hyunjin sat in front of her and places the tray on their table. Yeji nod as her response, still gawking in one direction while holding her cup of coffee.

" That's what i mean baby, look. You're being anxious again. " Hyunjin loured by seeing Yeji like she's out of her own reverie. She continously sipping her coffee, reminiscing the obnoxious day where her father and Jennie's boyfriend died in unexpected tragedy.

" Was Kai really dead? " Depolarization appeared at Hyunjin's face by hearing the sudden question, as the atmosphere became neutral.

" W-what kind of question is that? " Hyunjin managed to smile and sips on his coffee. Yeji placed her coffee down above the table and stared straight at Hyunjin's eyes, smiling hesitantly to lift the atmosphere up.

" Jinnie, uhm, i don't know. That day that were at the hospital, dad had found 8 gunshots on his body, while Kai, Was the one who's the burned body that was found inside the syndicate's exploded-building, but the body was completely unrecognizable... " Yeji felt the swiftness of her heartbeat while expressing her thoughts while Hyunjin is staring at him, heeding on her, waiting for her next words.

" And that body hasn't enough evidence to  proven if its Kai... " Yeji sighed and sliced a little piece of her cake using her spoon to taste it. She flinched by remembering that she has something on her bag that might help her about the case.

" Jinnie, last time, my co-worker has given me a copy of the CCTV camera on that place. Let's watch it later. " Yeji added with a smile on her lips. Hyunjin just nodded at her, at last, she's now close to the credibility behind to give justice Kai and her father's death.

iii

Yeji is currently on the make up store on the mall while Hyunjin is on the outside of the store, playing on his phone and waiting for her.  After she has gotten her desired make ups. Yeji went out from the store and saw Hyunjin talking to someone through phone call.

" But- i thought- " Hyunjin asked scornfully his co-worker through the phone call and Yeji just heeding at them and fixing the checking the quality of the make ups on the paper bag.