𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

i

Jennie left South Korea 3 weeks ago and flew on U.S.A to have her vacation and also to ease the melancholia. She also had her opportunity to sign a contract on Chanel. Meanwhile in South Korea, Hyunjin still gaining his strength because of having an asthma attack lately. He did what Jennie said to him to get his energy back.

ii

Taehyung bought bunch of snacks and  fetched the three damsels to visit Hyunjin. Rose and Lisa is on the back seat and Jisoo is on the front seat.

" Hey! Stop! " Lisa tapped heavily on Chaeyoung's hand by opening the snack and taken it away from Chaeyoung.

" Hey!! " Chaeyoung nagged while kept trying to reach the snack from Lisa's hand. Lisa's being impish again.

" Seriously can't you just wait until we're at Hyunjin's territory? " Lisa asked while staring teasingly at Chaeyoung with a mischievous smile on her lips.

" Quit fighting girls, just eat all you want. " Taehyung chuckled while driving cautiously, not letting himself to get distracted, he's just focused on the road as he mesmerized Jisoo being busy on her phone.

" And you, who are you chatting with? " Taehyung raised an eyebrow while smiling mischievously at her, trying to tease Jisoo but unfortunately, he failed.

" What? Its just my mom duh. Asking if when would i visit them. " Jisoo rolled her eyes and get her sights back on the screen of her phone and began to type.

" By the way Tae, how are you now? I mean. Did you got your recovery from that girl who loved you because of your status in life? Having lots of connections and businesses, from a rich family. Are you now moving on? " Jisoo asked without squinting on him while typing on her phone, texting with her mom.

Taehyung beamed by the question that he has gotten. " You know what. To be honest. I still have little feelings with her. You know what? To be honest, it may sound weird because it faided- " Taehyung halted from speaking as his face turned red. The lad looked away while Jisoo and the two damsels behind them were heeding at him.

" Because? " Jisoo looked at him, raising her eyebrow, smiling teasingly because she could sense that Taehyung was hiding for something.

In the middle of the trip, the defeaning  silence got broken when Chaeyoung invaded the conversation. " Well i think he's already inlove with someone. " Chaeyoung teased Taehyung while eating her snack. Taehyung whined and flinched on his seat.

" W-what?! " Taehyung almost exclaimed and squinted at Chaeyoung, as he shifted his head back to the road.

Jisoo looked at the side-window of the car and refraining herself from laughing. " Oh my gosh. He's been acting so defensive. " She added while laughing inaudibly. Taehyung squinted at him, wearing his annoyed face.

" Why are you laughing? " Taehyung turned his head on Jisoo as she squinted back, and sight the sanguine face of the lad.

" Girls quit putting our Tae on hotseat- " Jisoo can't help but to laugh hard inside the car together with the two damsel at the backseat. Bullying Taehyung was one of their hobbies.

" Yeah whatever. " Taehyung sticked his sight back on the road, still blushing hard, can't help himself but smiling sweetly.

iii

Hyunjin was surprised by seeing his friends again on their house. His set of friends who's kept on pestering him.

" Alright chaeyoung, eat all the snacks then to gain some weight. " Yeji bantered, staring at Chaeyoung teasingly while munching a snack. They love teasing and pestering each other.