𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

i

Yeji stares blankly at Hyunjin and can't even make any move because he could click the trigger anytime. She furtively grabs her swiss knife on her pocket then leaves it on Minho's tied hand.

Minho flinches and faintly lifts his head up to look at her. Yeji nods at him and slowly raises her hands on the air and walks on the side near on Hyunjin. Yeji smirks at him without any trace of daunt at her face.

" What are you waiting for? Kill me. Just like what you did to my father. " Yeji utterly said plainly and the smirk from her lips gradually fades by remembering her father again, nevertheless, she chosen not to be coward in front of him. Hyunjin smiles bitterly and gradually puts the gun down.

" Too late to regret for everything that i've done.. " Hyunjin looks down and starts crying inaudibly while Yeji just staring at him, standing firmly on her direction and Minho is just heeding at them while working with the ties. He slowly walks towards Yeji and kneels down in front of her.

" I-i just wanted prove myself and i know that sorry isn't enough to fix everything. " He holds Yeji's hands and slowly lifts his head up to look at her. Yeji is just staring at him and never bothered to speak any word.

Yeji is staring at Hyunjin's eyes, finding for his sincerity but her heart was engulfed by thorns, wrath and melancholia. She squints surreptitiously at Minho and finally removes the ties from arms yet pretending that he's tied up.

Unfortunately, the police siren reverberates throughout the place. Yeji and Hyunjin flinches because the cops arrived at wrong time. She hits Hyunjin's face using her knee and helps Minho to untie his legs from the chair. Hyunjin groans in pain as he felt the blood on his fractured nose and teeth.

" Come on let's go!! " Yeji and Minho runs out from the room and Hyunjin immediately stands up from the gun and grabs his gun.

" F*ck!! " Hyunjin cussed and chased them. The cops were sorrounding the house, assuring that Hyunjin won't escape from his wickedness. Jennie and Taehyung were at the front of the huge luxurious gate, waiting for Yeji and Minho.

" Hyunjin! Give up please! " Jennie yelled from the outside of the house, her voice cracked yet still yelling and begging for Hyunjin to surrender

Hyunjin heard her voice while wiping the blood from his mouth and nose because of the huge impact that he has received by Yeji. He smiles bitterly because of disappointment towards himself, regretting for everything that he have done but its too late, the cops were sorrounding the house, waiting for his hand to surrender because he could get a better life afterwards. Minho and Yeji has finally made their way out of the house.

" T-thank you... " Minho smiled weakly, thanking them for saving his life on jeopardy. Hyunjin is getting uneasy inside the house, squinting on the outside and the policeman clicks the trigger that made a uproarious sound reverberated throughout the house.

" NO!! Please!! Quit shooting him! " Jennie yelled then to stop, despite of Hyunjin's iniquities, Jennie chosen to disregard it all for Hyunjin's sake.

Hyunjin heard Jennie's voice from the outside, even though how wicked Hyunjin is, Jennie still thinking for her brother's sake.  he's sitting on the ground while resting his back against the wall, clutching at his gun being vigilant to the doorways.

" NO!!!! " Taehyung yelled on Jennie because she's now running inside the house to see Hyunjin. She found her brother sitting on the ground, holding the gun.

Hyunjin glances and the doorway by hearing the footsteps coming near on him as his sister appeared, giving him woeful stares. Jennie runs on him without any hesitation to hug her brother tightly.