𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

i

Yeji have decided to give Hyunjin another yet last chance to prove himself. Hyunjin still giving his unrelenting affections towards Yeji, badly wanted to gain her trust again, he's always asking for date, preparing meals, giving her flowers and chocolates. She has nothing to do but to appreciate those efforts. Even though they are now living under the same roof again, there's still pinches on Yeji's heart by remembering it.

+7:30AM

Hyunjin is currently on the living room, he was now done from preparing breakfast on the dining room, waiting for Yeji to wake up.

Until he heard footsteps echoing around the living room, he lechwe from his tranquil supine then glances at the stairs as he sighted his fiancee walking downstairs.

" Good morning, gorgeous. " Hyunjin greeted her in pleasant morning as he stand up from the couch then fixes himself and squinted back at Yeji while smiling genuinely. Yeji witnesses how genuine Hyunjin was for gaining her trust again, doing all the things that isn't usually one of his hobby just to be forgiven.

" Good morning. " Yeji greeted him back while smiling lightly and didn't bother to stare on him any longer. Hyunjin hold her hand and they waddled towards the kitchen.

As usual, he prepared Yeji's favorite meal. Yeji's eyes are scintillating by the foods that were prepared above the dining table. She squinted at Hyunjin while smiling surreptitiously.

" Your cooking skills improved a lot huh? " Yeji uttered gaily, she's being proud on Hyunjin because when they met each other before, when Hyunjin was just courting on her, he can't even cook even a simple recipe.

ii

" I'm sorry okay! Sorry for not telling you. " Yeji loured on the line because Yuna is squabbling on her through the call for not telling her what happened to her last time, leaving Yuna alone on the house cluelessly.

" Just make sure that you're gonna tell me next time or else, i'm gonna delete your ass. " Yuna responded with a irk on her voice yet managing herself to calm by discovering that Yeji was on Hyunjin's territory again.

Yuna ended the call and have decided to pack her things and go back to her house while Yeji is beaming like a demented one behind the screen because of Yuna's behavior towards her.

" Who's that hmm? " Hyunjin entered the room then waddles towards her, smiling gaily until he reaches Yeji's direction.

" Nah, it's Yuna, she almost snatched my bald because i didn't tell her what happened to me. " She replied while laughing hard, thinking about Yuna's facial expression behind her screen. She's being frisky again because the only thing that she could remember was she vomitted on Hyunjin's shirt and-

Yeji's eyes gets widened by remembering something unnecessary, the unexpected happenings between them. Hyunjin cupped her cheeks to make her look at him.

" W-why are you blushing? " Hyunjin's eyes gets widened by noticing her sanguine cheeks as he pats his hand against Yeji's forehead, checking on her temperature.

While Yeji who has nothing to utter just staring at him straight, hesitating if she's gonna ask it or not until a sudden notification flashed on her phone. She removed Hyunjin's hand from her face and excused herself that she's just gonna check her phone first.

 She removed Hyunjin's hand from her face and excused herself that she's just gonna check her phone first