𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩

( Credits to the rightful owner of this photo above ^^, just saw it in pinterest. )

DISCLAIMER; This chapter has sensitive topics, read at your own risk. This is only a work of fiction, intense scenes, places, businesses, events and incidents are not affiliate with the real characters of the casts of this story, This book consisting fictitious scenes that were property of author's mind.

****

i

Yuna kept chattering and beguiling with Chaeryoung, they were currently on the balcony, eating a sandwich with tea that was prepared by the magnanimous mademoiselle; Lee Chaeryoung

She kept glancing on Yeji who's gawking out of nowhere, thinking unfathomably, after years that they have been together under the same roof, the pleasant relationship that they were having was engulfed by the full of feigning and prevarications.

She was literally flabbergasted and disappointed at Hyunjin, she couldn't even answer her own question if she's lucky for having Hyunjin, or recanting for trusting him for long years.

" Wait. I'll just get more snacks. " Chaeryoung excused herself vigorously and made her way downstairs to get some snacks for them. Yuna turned her attention on Yeji to poke her.

" Sis, can you please enough with contemplation for now? Can't you see that i kept bringing such topic on her so she couldn't recognize that you're thinking for something. " Yuna uttered and took a bite on her sandwich, enjoying and savoring her food while Yeji, can't even take a sip on her tea.

Chaeryoung suddenly arrived with a bunch of snacks with a VERY familiar lad who helped her to carry those.

" Guys, i want you to meet my bestfriend. Han Jisung. " Yeji loosen her grasp on her tea and it fell down on the ground, as a sound of shattered glass reverberated on the balcony. Yeji shifted her body to squint at the familiar lad. Depolarization drew at Jisung's face by seeing Yeji there. He gulped in presentiment while Yeji giving him a light glare.

" Oh my- sis are you okay?! Jisung, get broom and dust pan. " Chaeryoung uttered and waddled towards Yeji's direction, picking the huge pieces of the cup to put them aside,  to also less the harm. Jisung rushed downstairs to get what Chaeryoung said.

" Where's the comfort room? " Yeji stand up immediately and fixed herself, acting like a normal.

" Oh- there come on- " Chaeryoung was about to guide her the way towards the comfort room but Yeji signified her not to.

" No,. Okay okay i know. Thanks! " Before leaving, she glanced at Yuna, glances that insinuating for something.

ii

Yeji sneaked to the kitchen, searching for a knife, roaming her sight inside the house to assure that Jisung isn't around. After having the knife, she starts walking inaudibly and cautiously around the house, searching for Jisung.

She's being vigilant to her sorroundings, assuring that Jisung can't do any harm on her. And expectedly, she found Jisung on the backyard, holding the broom and dust pan.

Yeji did not hesitate to waddle towards him and he exactly turned around as Yeji gripped on his neck, pinning him against the wall while pointing a knife on him. Jisung loosen his grasp with the things that he was holding on, can't even make any noise because of affright. His eyes gets widened, staring enormously at the knife's tip.

" I can be a thief if i have to, we knew each other right. I'm gonna ask you some questions and answer it right away. " Yeji glared apoplectic at him while pointing a knife on him. Jisung is shaking in fear, can't even ask for help.