𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

i

Days have passed since Callista's corpse has found inside the abandoned syndicate's building last time. Yeji kept asking herself why Callista as befallen like this. They're currently on her interment, Yeji can't hold her tears back because of just having a short period of time with her, she felt how  conscientious Callista was.

" T-thank you, Callista.. " Yeji whispers, gazing at Callista's coffin that is currently burying on the ground and Hyunjin is also traumatized of what happened to Callista but as of now, he needs to be valiant for Yeji.

" Shh. Everything is going to be fine, okay? Stop crying. " Hyunjin looks at Yeji and wipes the unceasing tears from her eyes. Grievous mourns could be heard in that place, especially Callista's relatives, they couldn't accept that the killer conscienceless slaughtered her. Hyunjin felt pity for them, especially for Yeji who lost her friend, got implicated because of the evidence that Yeji was trying to pursue. Hyunjin witnessed the loyalty of Callista toward Yeji, treating each others like sisters.

ii

The driver fetched them and leads the way on home, Yeji is doing the same routine, gawking in the car's window, dwelling in another nightmare, just kept viewing on the huge trees and flamboyant flowers on the side of the road.

" Babe.. " Hyunjin breaks the melancholic atmosphere inside the car as he wraps his arms around Yeji and rests his head on her shoulder.

Instead of receiving a response, he has nothing but letting the defeaning silence to preponderate the luxurious car. He let out a sigh and starts caressing her hair then gives her a peck on her cheek. Hyunjin kept trying his best to ease the thorns in Yeji's heart,  distracting Yeji from another tragedy.

" You need to rest first to get your energy back, since Callista died you almost got no sleep and not eating on time. Remember that i'm always here to for you hmm? I love you. " Hyunjin smiles bitterly and lifts his head up to glance at her, Yeji can't refrain herself from smiling, appreciating Hyunjin's efforts for helping her to forget every monstrosities on her life, even at her father's death, and Hyunjin has no plan to give up for Yeji, serving her blissfulness as long as he could.

" I love you more, Jinnie. " Hyunjin has now got a respond from Yeji and tears suddenly came out from her eyes. She snuggles on Hyunjin, resting her head on Hyunjin's shoulder while hugging him tightly, the one and only way that she could do to ease the pain in her heart. Hyunjin smiles and starts patting her back until they reaches their destination.

iii

They went out from the car and walks inside the mansion. Hyunjin is helping Yeji to walk because she felt anxious in the middle of the trip.

The servants opens the luxurious door for them and unfortunately. Yeji starts to lose her balance and fainted, almost fell down on the ground but Hyunjin catched her unconscious body immediately.

" Fck- Jennie! " Hyunjin yelled for a help as Jennie immediately squints from the second floor and runs downstairs for seeing Yeji has no consciousness.

" What happened?! " Jennie runs towards them and pats her hand against Yeji's forehead to check the temperature and high fever strikes Yeji caused of losing herself.

" Get the medicines! Now! " Jennie has commanded the servants and helps Hyunjin to bring Yeji upstairs in their room.

iv

Yeji is roaming her gaze in a very familiar place and gaily smile drew at her lips while looking around a sudden familiar damsel appeared on her side, her eyes gets widened by seeing her there again.