𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

i

Hyunjin woke up early to help the servants to prepare their breakfast. Hyunjin smiling sweetly while preparing it spontaneously, although the servants were smiling in mirthfully seeing Hyunjin helping them without trepidation.

" Ms. Yeji was very lucky for having you, Because you're so kind, industrious, and workaholic person, despite your exquisite appearance, that's too rare to find another person like you, wealthy and humble. " Hyunjin can't help but to smile by hearing the servants praises on him, that's why everyone adores him because of the humbleness that he has, even of having overflowing wealth, nevertheless, he's not that type of guy who underestimates those who doesn't have the same level as him.

" Quit joking around, you all should help me first then before having gossips with me. " Hyunjin and the other servants chortles and they all began to do their tasks.

ii

Yeji gained consciousness and slowly opens her eyes, the first person who crossed her mind was her fiance, she squinted beside her but Hyunjin wasn't there.

She went downstairs and the servants greeted her a good morning, Yeji smiled vigorously at them and began to find Hyunjin. She headed to the kitchen and her sight surprisingly caught her boyfriend that was currently preparing for food.

" Good morning gorgeous. " Hyunjin wiped his face before waddling towards her direction and gave her a peck on her lips.

" What are you doing? Why don't you just let the servant do their work? " Yeji asked while smiling- as her boyfriend began to cook and preparing the comestibles at the dining table.

" Shh, just let me do this hmm? Don't mind it, i'm the one who offered them to help to do this for you hmm? And since we'll get married soon. " Hyunjin winks and chuckles at her until he notices some hitches on Yeji's face.

" Let me remove this hitches on your beautiful face, love. " Yeji squishes Hyunjin's cheeks while the lad starts removing the hairstrands from her face. They mesmerized the servants who kept on holding their screeches back because of them

iii

Yeji and Hyunjin were currently on eating breakfast and talking about how did they cope up with hindrances to challenge their relationship, and being glad to themselves. Those thwarts made their relationship even more sturdy, letting the problems to do its purpose against them but instead, they became stalwart.

In the middle of their conversation, footsteps reverberating throughout the mansion and its getting louder towards their direction.

" Ms. Jennie? Jinnie has already prepare- " The servant appeares, talking to Jennie next on her. Jennie mesmerizes the meals above dining table before giving a glimpse on them, currently initiating good atmosphere to ease the negative energies around.

Jennie looks scornfully at the foods above the dining table." Cook again for me. I won't eat that all, C H E A P " Jennie commands the servant to cook another meal of her before sitting on the chair, typing on her phone and chatting with her friends in that she left in Auckland.

The positivism of atmosphere got broken because of Jennie's arrival at the kitchen, disseminating her peevishness and that's the main reason why the servants were frightened to approach her.

" Haven't you heard? I said, cook again for me! " Jennie stops from typing on her phone to give apoplectic glare on the servant.

" But- " The servants wasn't able to speak because of fear while Hyunjin and Yeji keeps on heeding on them.