𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

i

Jennie and Hyunjin gets stiffened there, just letting the eight decent lads to reach their direction. Chan smiles at them and pats Hyunjin's shoulder.

" Bro! " Bang Chan hugs Hyunjin tightly and that made him to get his reverie back, Hyunjin smiles hesitantly and puts the cup down on the table there.

" Oh? I guess he was surprised since we didn't informed him that we're gonna visit here in this luxurious mansion. " Lee Felix smirka while roaming his sight around his tremendous sorrounding and Hyunjin squints at Jennie who quietly heeding at them while familiarizing their faces.

" Jennie? Hyunjin? There you ar- " Yeji wasn't able to continue with her words by seeing the eight unfamiliar lads with them. Yeji was surprised because of them, seeing unfamiliar faces in their house as she felt something that really bothers her and until someone has appeared and breaks the silence.

" Hyungs, have you seen my phone? I fell asleep on the car and then when i woke up and it went missing. " Yang Jeongin asked his hyungs while digging his pockets to check his phone there. While on the other side, Yeji felt the rapidity of her heartbeat, like she heard that similar question before, even the scenario that they were having right now.

" H-huh? " Yeji raises an eyebrow and squints at Jennie who's also staring at her, eyes were implying something uncanny but because she hasn't have her reverie yet, Yeji can't apprehend her.

" B-by the way.. This is my girlfriend, Yeji. Baby, meet them. M-my former co-workers.. " Hyunjin meticulously pulls her wrist to drag Yeji closer to his direction, introducing her to Hyunjin's former co-workers.

" It hurts. You're now treating us just your FORMER CO-WORKERS? Really, Hwang Hyunjin? " Kim Seungmin invades the company and because his words has really its deep meaning, Yeji starts giving them skeptical stares yet still managing to smile lightly.

" U-uhm. By the way. S-she's my sister. Kim Jennie. Sis, meet them.. " Jennie grimaces and gradually smiles lightly at them until her eyes caught someone who's staring at her enthralling pulchritude.

" Kim Jennie? I know her! She's a model right? By the way, Hi! Han Jisung. " Han Jisung smiles vividly on her and extends his hand for a handshake and because of Jisung's vivid presence, the mood has finally lifts up and Jennie accepts his hand without hesitating.

" H-hi. N-nice to meet you. " Jennie bows and felt the heat on her cheeks because her timid side strikes in unexpected situation as her smile turns into genuine one because of Jisung's contagious jubilance.

" By the way! Have you guys eaten? Come on let's go inside and join us! " Yeji cajoled them for breakfast and they all smiles at her and went inside the house.

ii

Jennie is currently on the kitchen with Yeji, she's mixing the carbonara sauce in the frying pan and squinting furtively on the visitors that could be sight on the doorway. She rolls her eyes in irk and continously mixing the sauce.

" Are you okay? " Yeji whispers not to interrupt the visitors and slowly waddles on her direction and Jennie glances on Yeji and stops from mixing to face her while raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.

" Sis, quit asking me if i'm okay, of couse i'm not. " Jennie responds sarcastically and for the last time, they squints at the doorway to sight the visitors that kept having their business on the dining table and until Hyunjin stands up from his seat and starts to walk in the kitchen.

" Shh, calm down, he's coming, he's coming! " Yeji takes over on Jennie's task and Hyunjin has finally arrived in the kitchen, but the smile on his lips gradually fades for sensating the atmosphere there.