𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

i

Days passed since Yeji flew back on South Korea, and have decided to stay on his father's house that was now entitled under her name. Hyunjin from Australia can't help himself for packing his things to follow Yeji on Korea. He kept dialing Yeji's number to ask the address but her number cannot be reached. He is currently on the room, checking his luggages to asure that all necessity things are there.

He walks downstairs with the servant who helps him for carrying his other luggages and Jennie expectedly there, sitting on the couch while reading a book.

" Where do you think you're going? " Jennie asked without glancing on him, moving the page of book to another chapter.

" I'm moving back to Korea. " Hyunjin replies and Jennie smirks in the middle of her business. She closes the book to stand up to face him, smiling mischievously on Hyunjin.

" Oh really? And where do you think you're going to stay there? At the mansion? At MY mansion? Don't you know that mom has entitled that property under my name? " Jennie crosses her arms while raising an eyebrow, satirical smile still on her lips, words that expressing indirectly she's starting to betray Hyunjin for real.

" Here we go again?! What the hell is your problem?! " Hyunjin exclaimes and Jennie's oppressive palm expectedly aired straight on Hyunjin's cheek. Hyunjin gasps and smiles bitterly, didn't manage to endure the pain on his cheek

" I'm tired with this, if you really don't like me around, Okay! I'm tired of trying to get along with you. " Hyunjin gives her a sardonic stares while still smiling bitterly, controlling his tears not to fall down and Jennie is just following Hyunjin through her gaze, heading his way out from the house until Hyunjin completely disappeared from her sight.

" I-i'm sorry. I need to do this. " Jennie smiles bitterly and whispers, and can't hold her tears back anymore.

ii

Yuna sips her coffee and looking at Yeji who has no appetite, just staring at her food while thinking unfathomably.

" Having problems in relationship is inevitable. Why don't you let him to explain his side? " Yuna asked while sipping her coffee. Yeji just forces herself to smile while mixing the pasta on her plate through fork.

" I got your point there, and also keeping a secret in relationship is also inevitable. " Yeji flips Yuna's words while still twisting the pasta against the plate, staring on it indisposely.

" So what's your plan now? " Yuna asked and bites on her sandwich and Yeji stares at awe, having neutral thoughts.

" You know what? Jennie was right, she was pointing that Hyunjin's hiding for something to us and guess what? I tried to ask him but it ends up he became defensive. I think i did the right choice. I need time for myself though. " Yeji sighs and puts the fork down, she glances at Yuna because a sudden thought crossed at her mind.

iii

Hyunjin left Jennie's house few days ago and flew back to Korea to follow Yeji. He's also trying to Yeji's address where she's currently staying for the mean time. They left Jeongin on Jennie's house cluelessly until he notices that Hyunjin and Yeji weren't there. He has been searching for them the same day since he left.

" N-noona? Where's Hyunjin-Hyung? I haven't seen him these past few days? " Jeongin asked while walking downstairs until he reaches Jennie's direction who's talking to her boyfriend.

Jennie glances on him and immediately looks away and turns her gaze back on Taehyung, those eyes trying to access Taehyung's, insinuating if they should tell Jeongin about it or better not.