𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

i

Weeks have passed since Jennie and Hyunjin reunited with their mother again after years, but unfortunately, Jennie's treatment suddenly changed towards her brother.

Jennie is currently on laying on her bed, tears are shredding from her eyes, dwelling deep in the obnoxious traumatic past that currently hunting and pestering her. She's gawking on her side table, her eyes were filled by tears because of reminiscing everything together with the envy that currently invading her system. The melancholia gets broken by the notification rang from her phone.

Jennie smiled lightly yet the wrath and resentments prevailing on her system, can't even manage to reply on Taehyung because of the solid rock hit and percolated on her heart

Defeaning silence is engulfing her room, only the sound of the ceiling fan and inverter could be heard until the uncountable knocks broke the silence.

" LEAVE ME ALONE! " Jennie yelled and covered her face with pillow and the tears continously shredding from her eyes by just feeling her brother's presence.

" S-sis. P-please! Let's talk! " Hyunjin kept pleading and knocking behind the door, Hyunjin is worried about since Jennie's acting unpredictable lately which made a way to make harm on her own self before. Jennie felt the pinches on her heart by just hearing his voice. She kept covering her face and ears with pillow until she heard her door gets unlocked. Her eyes gets widened as she removed the pillow from her face, found her brother holding the keys.

Jennie jumped out from the bed with a apoplectic glare on Hyunjin. She waddled towards him to give Hyunjin a huge slap on his face. " YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I BECAME LIKE THIS! YOU RUINED MY FAMILY! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING WHAT I HAVE! " Jennie kept on bursting her resentments out on Hyunjin while hitting his chest, her eyes were now filled by anger, Hyunjin can't handle of receiving incisive words from his sister anymore, blaming him for everything.

" HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BRUSH THAT IN MY FACE?! DO I REALLY NEED TO KNEEL DOWN HERE IN FRONT OF YOU JUST TO FORGIVE ME?! THIS IS THE LAST TIME THAT I'M GONNA APOLOGIZE TO YOU.. " Hyunjin can't hold himself back and starts cry in agonizing pain by brushing the truth repeatedly on his face together with the incisive words from his sister, he's now kneeling down in front of Jennie.

" SIS, I'M TIRED, I'M ALREADY TIRED THAT EVERYTIME YOU'RE BRUSHING IN MY FACE THAT I'M JUST A RESULT OF SIN. THAT MAKES ME EVEN FEEL WORST.. I'M SORRY. I'M SORRY FOR MY EXISTENCE. I HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY WHEN I'M GONE! " Hyunjin lifts his head up to look at her while crying grievously, letting his tears to fall on the ground. Hyunjin smiled bitterly at her while wiping his tears using his thumb, as he manage to stand up and walks out from Jennie's room.

ii

Jennie headed downstairs without her. She only found Yeji on the living room, sitting on the couch while texting on her phone. She glances at Yeji and immediately turns her phone off.