𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

i

+4 Days have passed...

Yeji can't help herself from crying while staring at the portrait of her and Hyunjin that was attached on the wall, hoping for Hyunjin's safety and health since they're aware that Hyunjin wasn't that productive as Jennie. Melancholia is currently preponderating the room together with the defeaning silence until someone has opened the door.

" Jennie. " Yeji looks away and wipes the tears from her cheeks. Jennie went inside the room and sits beside the bed, gawking in one direction.

" I tried. But his phone wasn't there. That's the only thing that might help us. " Jennie halts from talking because of the sudden thought that popped up on her head. Jennie runs towards her room to get her phone and went back on Yeji after.

" Does this mean- Hyunjin's phone is with him? " Jennie said while finding for Hyunjin's number in her phone and because of that idea, Yeji had her hope back. Jennie was supposed to call Hyunjin but Yeji thwarts for her plan.

" Hey, don't.. If the kidnappers heard his phone ringing, they possibly destroy Hyunjin's phone. " Jennie flinches because Yeji grabs her phone away from her and starts to think another way.

" Okay. Let's just check if we can track his location through this. " Jennie gradually gets her phone from Yeji's hand and began to stir the phone.

ii

The birds are singing in their own melody in the pleasant morning but for Hyunjin, the morning was unpleasant.

He was out of his own reverie, still imprisoned inside the basement, his wrists are now aggressively bleeding because of the stern ties. He can't even do anything because of the pain around his body. Hyunjin beams like a demented one, letting his path to lead the way and the tears gushing out from his lustrous eyes thinking about the important relatives of him, especially Jennie and Yeji. Reminiscing how they surpassed every struggles and hitches that tried to thwart them apart.

" J-jennie.. I know that we've been through struggles, s-struggles that almost teared us apart. Thank you for accepting me being a good sister to me even though i'm just a result of sin. " Hyunjin smiles weakly and cries afterwards because his conscience couldn't attain to go back at Chan's cult and that's why he'd rather to die than to be with them.

" Yeji, i witnessed how valiant you are. Please do take care of Jennie when i'm gone... A-and i'm sorry for my unforgivable sin.. I love you. " Hyunjin breaths heavily while groaning in pain and just waiting for his asthma to attack him till death.

Hyunjin closes his eyes and meticulously faces on the side until he heard that the door suddenly gets opened, revealing Chan while holding a tray of food. He flinches and just giving him fainted-stares, not uttering even a single word. Perturbation drew at Hyunjin's face because of Chan is serving for him. Chan places the tray on the side with a mischievous smile on his lips.

" How was your life here in your kingdom, littol prince? " Chan asked with a satirical tone on his voice, staring at Hyunjin seductively and waiting for him to answer.

" Instead of blabbing, why don't you just kill me? " Hyunjin responds weakly and starts coughing, staring straight at Chan's eyes as the miscreant juvenile grabs his weapon and points it on Hyunjin's forehead.

Hyunjin felt swiftness of his heartbeat and then closes his eyes as well, waiting for Chan to click the trigger.

" Not now Hwang. " Chan smirks and messes his hair and Hyunjin expectedly nags and glares at him.