𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝

i

+11:30 PM

Jennie and Yeji were preparing for the face to face with Chan tonight. Even Yeji did not allow Jennie to come with her, she can't do nothing because Jennie badly wanted to help her.

While on the other side, Jennie is feeling the swiftness of her heartbeat, doesn't even care about her own life putting in jeopardy. She squints at the wall clock on the living room, waiting for Taehyung since he's the one who withdraw the money.

A few minutes have passed, Taehyung expectedly arrived safely in the middle of the nonchalant night, meticulously carrying the case full of money.

" T-taehyung.. " Jennie beamed bitterly and hugged him tightly, can't help her eyes from tearing up. Taehyung put the case down on the ground to hug her back tightly.

" P-please d-don't do this.. Jennie, i-i'm begging you, i can't live without you. " Taehyung let out a sigh and the tears suddenly trickles from his eyes, thinking of what would happen after this, especially to Jennie. Jennie breaks the hug and looks at him teary eyed, still smiling Iightly yet bitterly.

" But i have to, I have to help Yeji, and you know me right? I'm strong enough and i can handle myself, don't worry, i won't let something happen to me. I promise that we will pursue our dreams together. " Jennie replied and kissed Taehyung's lips deeply. He felt undaunted by hearing her words, knowing how valiant and stalwart Jennie was even before.

Yeji went downstairs and witnessed the two on the living room hugging each other. She let out a sigh and sternly closes her eyes, thinking about the possible occurrence after this. Taehyung mesmerized Yeji on the stairs, standing there as the honk reverberated from the outside. The bunch of cops has finally arrived.

Yeji glances at Taehyung and nods at him, implying that she'll take good care of Jennie. Taehyung smiled lightly and squinted back at Jennie and kisses her lips deeply.

" I love you. " Taehyung smiled lightly and went outside to go with the cops. Yeji waddles towards Jennie and pats her shoulder. Jennie squinted at her, smiling lightly as she wipes her tears and pants.

" We'll be fine soon, Jennie. " Yeji smiled as she carries the case full of money and headed towards the car. She sat on the driver's seat and Jennie is on the passenger's seat. But before leaving, they secured the mansion well.

ii

Chan is currently driving to the indicated place, he is focusing on the way while Jeongin on the passenger's seat is sleeping leisurely. He squinted at the innocent lad and the lugubrious smile flashed at his lips.

" I have to do this, Jeongin, but after this, i'll give anything on you. " Chan sighed and squinted back at the road and focus the, and suddenly, his phone rang for a call. Chan picked the call then places the earpiece on his ear.

 Chan picked the call then places the earpiece on his ear