Bedroom antics

Lacey

I slept. I rolled over and fell out of bed with a thud. This noise awoke Vincent with a startled. I lay on the floor, wondering what the hell happened? Then I saw Vincent lean over and looked at me.

"Can I ask why you are lying on the floor?" He asked me as I looked at him.

"Oh, you know, I'm lying around," I responded to his question as I shrugged. He chuckled and reached over the bed. I grabbed his hand, and he helped me up as I crawled back into bed and pulled the covers over me. "This is a precursor that I should stay in bed all day."

"I'm fine with that idea," he commented as I rolled my eyes at him. He pulled me to him as he leaned in and kissed me.

Our kissing turned heated as we removed clothes until we became naked. Vincent rolled on protection, and I climbed on top of him, lowering myself onto his rigid member. I started riding him as he thrust into me as I enjoy the ride. He played with my breasts, tweaking the tips as I placed my hands on his legs while I moved back and forth.

Then he sat up, wrapping an arm around me while supporting himself with his other hand. Placing his mouth on my breast, he sucked and licked, teasing me as I continued it rock my hips back and forth. Then he moved to the other breast, doing the same thing. I moaned as his mouth touched my skin.

Then I leaned back as he supported my lower back with his hand while he thrusts in and out of me. I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

"Let me hear you, my Luv," Vincent grunted as he went deep while going faster. I exploded, moaning, causing him to thrust deep inside of me, groaning as he exploded with me.

Once our bodies stilled, he lifted me and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pressed my lips to his. Our lips moved in sync with each other as he licked my lips, wanting access to my mouth, which I gave him. He explored my mouth with his tongue as our tongues swirled around each other.

My favorite thing in all this is kissing. I wish I would have done it sooner, but I'm glad it was with Vincent. That one guy may have taken my first time, but Vincent received my first kiss. To me, that meant more.

Vincent

Once we finished our sexcapades in bed, I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxer briefs. I started for the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"We need food if we plan on staying in bed all day," I suggested with a smirk as I watched her smile back at me. I ran out of the room, but not without tripping and falling face-first onto the floor. I heard footsteps, then her snicker. I lifted my head. "I meant to do that."

I turned my head and looked at her as she started laughing while she wrapped herself in a blanket.

"Cute," I commented as I rolled my eyes.

"I thought so," she snickered as she started laughing again. I shook my head as I got to my feet. I turned and started walking back to her as her giggles died down. I looked at her with a hunger in my eyes as her eyes widened when she turned and ran. I chased after her until I caught her. I threw her onto the bed and removed my boxer briefs.

Placing protection on, I got her pinned down to the mattress. I lined myself at her entrance, then slamming into her. She groaned, and I pounded into her until she let out a scream, which made me go faster. She rode out her explosions, one right after the other, until I exploded.

We caught our breaths as I looked at her. "I do quite enjoy punishing you."

"You can punish me anytime," she smirked as I smiled.