4-Biology

"Nate, you have to help me," Evan whined, he hoped that the puppy dog eyes would work and his friend would agree to help him.

Nate was on the school basketball team. He was the captain actually and if he wanted then he could help Evan in getting the interview of all the team members.

Neil and Liam were giggling to themselves seeing Evan beg. It looks like they love seeing their friends struggle and beg.

" What do I get in return?" Nate asked while smirking.

" I will do anything," Evan says desperately, he needed to finish this assignment as soon as possible.

" I want you to take us to the new dessert bar and buy us anything we want," Nate said with a satisfied smile.

" Okay," Evan said while pouting. He could imagine the butterflies flying out of his wallet once he takes them there.

Nate, fist bumps both Neil and Liam.

" Damn, Nate," Liam said while rubbing his hands together. He already decided on all the things he would buy from there. ( The shop was on the way to Liam's house and he has been eyeing it for some time.)

" You just proved you are my brother," Neil said while hugging Nate.

Nate and Neil were fraternal twins. They both had very different likes, if one liked something then the other absolutely disliked it. You could say they were a problem for their parents.

" I thought I proved that the moment we both came out of our mom together," Nate said.

" You came first."

" Ew! What are you talking about? " Liam said with a disgusted voice as he joined in on the conversation breaking free from his appetizing thoughts.

Neil and Nate just looked at Liam before looking at each other as they burst into laughter.

Nate looked over to Evan who was stomping his way through the hallway. He was walking behind them.

" Yo! Evan, I know someone from the cricket team, I will ask them to help you. Now stop looking like a constipated puppy."

Evan's face lit up the moment he heard those words. That could really help him.

Nate is the best.

" Li, that's not how biology works. You can't just randomly come." Evan says.

" Unless you have a kink that makes you come the moment you see hot people. For example, myself." Liam answered.

" Li, so you come just by looking at hot people. I will try to stay away from you so that you don't come all the time." Evan said before running towards his classroom, knowing perfectly well not to fuck with an angry Liam.

" EVAN REYNOLDS!"

||||

" So, what happened ?" Vance asked as he sat behind Zaine for their first period of the day, English.

" He didn't come," Zaine answered with a grin, as he took his books out of his bag.

" He bailed?" Vance smirked before following Zaine and taking the books out of his bag.

" Yep." He said while popping the 'p'.

" Where is Ethan?" Zaine asked. Usually Vance and Ethan come together as both their houses are near.

" You know the basketball captain?"

" Who doesn't."

" Yeah, well he needed to talk with Ethan."

Ethan comes about 5 minutes later, just before the teacher came.

" Zaine, I need to talk to you. Meet me in the first break."

••••

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.