9-Sparrow

" So what did he say?" Liam asked Evan.

" He wanted me to meet him after the school tomorrow," Evan answered back as he took the notebook for the first period from locker.

" So he agreed?" Liam asked again as they both were walking towards the classroom.

" Yes, but he wants me to make an article on the importance of sports on health," Evan answered a monotonous tone.

" Evan, what happened?" Liam asked worriedly. Usually Evan was a little bit more cheery in the morning. His bitchy character only comes at the end of the day.

" I suddenly want to write an article on regret."

" You regret what you did in the class."

" Yes, very much. I need to somehow make the ground level."

" You want a leveler. It can be arranged."

" Shut up Li, I am going to go early today and talk to the rest of the team members."

" Zaine, you just wait!" Evan exclaimed with an evil smirk.

Liam was not surprised, he has seen all the looks of Evan. This was not a new one, Evan was a sneaky bitch. He knew how and where to get details.

|||

" Evan! Why are you here?" Ethan asked in surprise, he was genuinely surprised to see Evan in the ground.

" I thought I could talk to the rest of the team members and maybe get to know them more," Evan said, he did want some dirt on Zaine but he also wanted to know more about the rest of the team members. Getting into regionals is really hard and if they got in, then they must be really good. He wanted to congratulate them on their victory and give them his best wishes for the next game.

" Guys! Come here!" Ethan called out to the rest of the members to come here so that he could introduce them. It had been thirty minutes into the practice and they were currently having a break. Evan was late by thirty minutes as he wanted to finish up with the basketball team.

" So meet Evan, he is an editor for the school newspaper. He wants to interview us."

Evan waved at them showing his smile.

" Congratulations on getting into the regionals!"

" Thank you." Their faces showed bright smiles despite the tiredness.

" All because of Captain Sparrow," Jackson said. Evan guessed that they were talking about Zaine.

Captain Sparrow, interesting.

" Don't call Zaine that he absolutely despises it. We just call him that behind his back." Kendrick said. The rest of the team members shared grins at the statement.

" Um... where is Zaine?" Evan asked confused. All the team members were here then where could Zaine be.

" He went to keep the water container back."

" A good captain indeed." Evan was pissed that he could find nothing on Zaine but he was happy that they had a responsible captain.

" Fuck no! He is the worst captain ever. Always commanding on as if he is king. Like literally the worst. He doesn't even look like a captain. I mean have you seen him. He is so ugly. Like he literally looks so stupid.."

Evan didn't know who he was but he could see that he was one those whiners, all talk and no bite. Evan could see that the rest of the members were also done with his shit. Most of them were groaning.

" Whoa! Somebody didn't get laid. It doesn't look like anybody will help you with that face. But you clearly have some pent up frustration. Anyway, I will just go and meet the coach and come. Bye!" Evan bowed before going towards the locker room.

" Damn."

" Burn."

" Savage."

" Apply salt to the burnt area."

°°°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT