22- Icecream

" Oo~, I want butterscotch. What about you?" Evan asks as he looks into the glass case at the wide display of sweets, that can make anyone hungry.

" Mint chocolate," Zaine answers, he was a little behind Evan.

" You mean chocolate in toothpaste, good thing I didn't treat you," Evan says in disgust.

" Yah! Stop it." Zaine says defensively, how dare he disrespect mint chocolate.

" Okay, okay," Evan says raising his hands up. " Captain, follow me." Evan orders as he walks towards a table near the window.

" First you disrespect my taste and now you disrespect me. You, Evan, need to be taught how to respect others."

" And who is going to teach me?" Evan asks nonchalantly, hiding the smile that threatens to break out any moment.

" Me, first you should be punished for such unacceptable behavior."

" And what would the punishment be, sir."

" 5 laps around the ground."

" Fuck no! I am so sorry, I will never disrespect others from now on." Evan said as he bowed.

" Good," Zaine says. The waiter comes to the table at the same moment to take their orders.

" What can I get you?" The waiter asks as he opens the notepad.

" Butterscotch Shake," Evan answers as he smiles at the waiter.

" Mint chocolate," Zaine orders his eyes never leaving Evan's face as a small smile forms on his own face.

" Till where did you reach with your assignment?" Zaine asks.

" I need to interview your coach and the report about the tournament." Evan states.

" Did you ask for the interview?"

" Yes, he said to come tomorrow," Evan answers his eyes frowning a little.

" And?"

" But he could only give me fifteen minutes, I don't know whether I will be able to finish it in fifteen minutes." Evan answers, he needed at least twenty minutes.

" I think you will be able to finish it, you are really good at that."

" Yeah." Evan scoffs." It took me like one hour or above with you." Evan points.

" Well, that's because of my charm," Zaine says cooly as he leans back on his seat.

" Oo~ Captain, you are such a charmer," Evan says sarcastically, his eyes blinking rapidly.

" Evan let's be real I charmed you, just accept it," Zaine says with a smirk. The waiter comes with the order, as he places the drinks in front of them.

" It doesn't even look appetizing," Evan says as he looks with disgust towards the mint chocolate.

" I don't like things over their appearance." Zaine states.

" You kissed me because I was hot." Evan points with a sly smirk.

" I accept I kissed you because you are hot but if I ever kiss you again it probably because I am addicted to you," Zaine says, no hesitation, just seriousness.

°°°°°°

Dedicated to BTS for making my day better just by having a debate over whether or not mint chocolate flavor should exist.

I will be double updating as a thankyou for 1k reads and 100 votes so look forward to it.

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.