15- Ride

" Thanks for the ride!" Evan said.

" My pleasure!" Zaine replied before waving goodbye.

So they found out that both their houses lie on the same route, Zaine has to travel a bit more.

Evan entered his house, just as he was about to scream his entry, he was bombarded with a creamy smell.

Cupcakes! Bless my mom.

" MOM! I am home." Evan screamed his arrival, padding of feet could be heard before Evan's mother rushed out if the kitchen and hugged her son.

" How was your day?" Andrea asked as she hugged her son tightly, welcoming him.

" Eventful. Yours?" Evan asked he loved hearing stories from his mom.

" You won't guess what a person came in today for!"

" Cupcake and Stories. Thank you so much mom!"

|||

" So?"

" What?" Evan jokes as he closed the locker shut.

" It's no time to joke, Evan," Liam answered seriously if an asshole bailed on his friend then that asshole is going to die.

" Apparently, he was waiting for me," Evan said as he smiled sheepishly.

" Oh fuck you Evan! My mom came running into my room with a fucking pan screaming ' Bitch you need to go through my body before you fucking touch my son.' " Liam exclaimed, acting the scene out with his hands.

" Hey, that's good it proves your mom loves you to death," Evan said reasoning his stupidity.

" I knew that already, don't try to make your stupidity a positive thing." Liam points.

" Li, hey I am sorry. How about this, I will take you to the desert bar again."

Liam's eyes brightening at the mention of the dessert bar.

|||

" Ethan?" Evan called, it was currently the first break.

" Oh! Hey Evan."

" I needed some help with my assignment. I was-"

" Of course, how about this I will bring Van and Zaine over to your table," Ethan suggests.

" You are the best!" Evan exclaimed, extremely grateful towards Ethan.

" I know right." Ethan states as he flipped his hair, Ethan had a small mullet, it was not long but a rather perfect length. 

" God really took time making me." Ethan continues.

Evan shakes his head, a chuckle slipping past his lips.

||||

" Okay so some people are joining us...." Evan pointed hesitantly, he had no idea how they would react to him bringing someone randomly to their table.

Nial and Liam looked up at him with blank faces before continuing eating, Nate didn't even spare a glance.

" Evan!" Evan looked up towards the sound, to see an overexcited Ethan along with a smiling Vance and a blank looking Zaine who was looking at all the others in the table.

Evan ushered them over to his table, Nate looked up at Ethan's sound.

" Hey man!" Nate greets before continuing on with his fries.

Ethan smiled as he sat down next to Nate, Vance followed sitting beside Liam near to Evan.

Zaine smiled at them before sitting on the only seat left which was unfortunately or fortunately near to Evan.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.