53- Confession

A/N- Please answer the question at the end :)

" Missed you too sweet cheeks." Zaine whispered back his hold on the other tightening.

Evan was suddenly aware of the hands around him, the happiness of the moment vanishing away as the dread crept back in.

Evan smiled unsurely as he backed away, both of them missing the other's warmth.

" So..um I wanted to talk to you about something.." Evan stated unsurely, his eyes blinking rapidly out of nervousness.

" I too wanted to ask you something."

" You go first." Evan pressed.

" No no you go first."

" No you."

" No you."

" Arh! Okay." Evan sighed heaving out a big breath.

" Um... W-would you go out on a d-date with me?" Evan swiftly asked, he fisted his palms, his eyes cast downwards.

Evan mind was going haywire, his brain already bringing up all the worst case possibilities. Zaine was completely silent and the silence was killing Evan.

Just as Evan was about to say something seeing as Zaine was not responding at all.

He felt hands placing itself on the small of his back, his eyes widened at the touch.

He yelped as  the hand pulled him forward causing him to crash onto Zaine's chest. He looked up in confusion but he couldn't utter anything as his mouth was occupied already.

Zaine had joined both their lips, he was kind of desperate after starting at it for so long and not being able to do anything and now that he is sure that the other feels the same way about him he just went for it.

The kiss was sensual with nothing but their lips stroking one another. Pouring all the emotions they felt in it. After days of not seeing eachother, had really fucked both of them up. It was kind of like they were so used to being with the other ( ironically) that the sudden separation was something that both of them could not handle.

But one thing was clear they both really liked eachother. Maybe that liking would change into something more beautiful in the future. Something more eternal.

But right now both of them were happy, cause the hidden feelings was finally out, the confusion gone.

It felt like a big weight was taken off their shoulders and they were finally where they always wanted to be in eachother's arms.

" You know I wanted to be one who would make the first move." Zaine muttered once they pulled apart.

" Not my problem you were a  pussy, captain. But since I asked you out first, I get the upper hand in this relationship forever." Evan stated with a cheeky smile.

" Forever?" Zaine asked with a smirk and a playful glint in his eyes.

Splashes of red spread across Evan's face. The initial confidence gone.

" Forever sweet cheeks." Zaine confirmed with a smile as he pulled the other for one more kiss.

°°°°°°°

Do you want me to write the date or just give you a bonus chapter of their relationship in the future?

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT