33- Protection

Howling, whistling, and catcalling could be heard as Zaine walked towards Evan who was leaning on Zaine's bike. Evan was listening to music as he typed away on his phone.

" Zaine! Use protection." Vance screamed followed by a bunch of laughter.

Zaine sighed at their behavior, he was kinda grateful that Evan could not hear it but at the same time he wanted to see the blush on Evan's cute honey cheeks ( Zaine knew Evan would blush if he heard those words).

Evan was messaging his mom when he felt someone blowing air under his ear, Evan yelped at the warm sensation as tingles shot past his skin.

Evan looked up only to be met with a smirking Zaine who was very close to Evan's face, their noses were practically touching.

" Hi!" Evan squealed in a high pitched voice as he tried to put distance between them but he couldn't because of Zaine's bike which was behind him.

" Were you busy?" Zaine asked as he pointed towards Evan's phone.

" No, mom was just informing me something," Evan answered as he looked back at Zaine.

Zaine raised his hand as he moved it toward Evan's ears, Evan's eyes widened at his action. Zaine chuckled a little as he took hold of the earphones on Evan's ears before placing them on his own.

Can't help falling in love with you

Zaine chuckled at the song as he took hold of Evan's waist before turning him sideways. Evan took the earphones back from Zaine's ears as he put them back into his bag.

" What did you want to meet me for?" Evan asked with a smile, Zaine placed his bag on top of his bike before turning towards Evan.

" To admire your beauty," Zaine answered.

" You could have just asked for a picture," Evan commented unamused at Zaine's words.

" I am going to the stadium in which the tournament is going to happen tomorrow evening, I thought maybe you would want to see it," Zaine answered.

" Can I come?" Evan asked he didn't know whether he was allowed in or not.

" Of course," Zaine assured, he was happy that Evan would accompany him.

" Then okay." Evan beamed up at him.

" Come on, let me drop you," Zaine said as he took a seat on his bike.

Evan smiled as they followed suit.

|||

" Why are you coming in?" Evan asked as he saw Zaine hoping out of his bike.

" To see your yellowish room," Zaine answered with a grin.

" You are not welcome," Evan said as he pushed Zaine back.

" Don't care." Zaine answered as he took hold of both of Evan's hands and locked them behind his back, both of their bodies flushed together." Now we can stay like this or we could take this inside." Zaine continued with a smirk.

Evan groaned as he nodded, he turned around after Zaine released his hands as he pushed the key inside before opening the door.

" Welcome to my humble abode," Evan said, he hoped Zaine would not look at the walls but that was not possible anymore as Zaine was already smiling at the pictures hung on the wall.

•••

Thanks for 3k reads and 200+ votes :)

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.