49- New

" So you got a new phone?" Liam asks as he tries to maneuver the sheets off paper in his hands into a neat pile.

" Nope." Evan answers, he takes some papers off his bestfriend's hands to help him. " I am currently using my old phone."

" Don't forget to give me your number." Liam demands, grateful that he took some load of his hands.

" Why so you can annoy me with sending me random creepy videos in the middle of night?" Evan retorts, he slowly puts the neat stack into Liam's folder.

" You love me bitch." Liam sasses as he too puts the sheets in his hands into his folder.

" Who are you calling a bitch, bitch?" Evan hits Liam on his head. " Ungrateful hoe."

" I will die but I will never say thankyou to you." Liam states as he massages his head. Liam flicks Evan on his forehead once he fills the pain reducing a little.

" Ow!"

Just as Evan was about to retaliate with a master level hit Nial and Nate came in between them.

" The day has not even started and you two are already trying to kill eachother." Nial muses as he shakes his head at his friends behaviour.

Evan doesn't answer as he takes his revenge by showing his tongue and mocking Liam with a funny expression.

" Very mature Evan." Liam comments.

" Learned from the best Li."

" Okay stop, did you get a new phone?" Nate stops them both before they have a fight in school.

" No! I am using my old phone, don't forget to take my number."

" So how is the situation going?" Nial asks, emphasizing on situation.

" What situation?" Evan decides to play dumb.

" You with your captain and all..." Nate teases.

" Okay first of all he is not my captain." Evan firmly says.

The other three look at him with a unamused look.

" Okay okay, I haven't talked to him for four days." Evan sighs, he missed Zaine very much.

" Four days!" Liam exclaims. " Bitch why? Aren't you supposed to be like the cute gays."

" Stop!" This was not helping at all, he was just going to miss the other more. " He is busy with all that is going on and well....I also didn't want to disturb him."

" I am pretty sure they would have handled the situation by now." Nate reasons.

" How am I supposed to know that, I am not a mind reader. Moreover I haven't seen him at school too." Evan justifies, he has tried searching for Zaine but he couldn't find him no matter what. "

" This is problem, we need to save our friend's house." Liam exclaims, determined to get the cute shit back.

" Guys, we are not like dating or something....it's just like a crush." Evan whispers the last words, Evan is sure that  he is not just attracted towards Zaine and that feelings may also be involved.

" And as you can see that he has a 'crush' on you too so you both should just gay the fuck up and grow old together." Liam was done with his friend.

°°°°°

I agree with Liam, they should just gay up and ask eachother out .

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT