Reported Love

( The story has basically ended but I wanted to show a few moments of them after their relationship started. This is not necessarily in the chronological order. )

It was a Saturday night and Evan's plans included wearing his comfy clothes and eating pizza while he watches the whole of the Avengers series. His mother had night swift today so he had the whole house to himself.

But his plans were disrupted.

" Why the fuck do you look like you just got run over by a fucking truck?" Evan asks once he opens the door and sees a bruised Zaine, he had a very noticeable one right across his hands.

Zaine smiled bashfully as he rubbed his neck." I was playing cricket and well I got a little competitive..."

" A little Zaine, you look like a kid who was playing in dirt water." Evan shook his head in disapproval. " I am guessing you are spending the night here because you don't want your mom or dad to see you like this."

" Please sweet cheeks." Zaine whined.

" Just get in." Evan moved away from the door, so that Zaine could get in.

" Oh pizza!" Zaine exclaimed moving towards the pizza that was kept at the sofa.

" Zaine Williams, if you touch that then I am  throwing you out of my house." Evan warned.

Zaine stilled, raising his hands up in surrender.

" Now go to my bathroom and wash yourself, I will place the clothes on the bed." Evan stated as he pointed to his room upstairs.

" Yes sweet cheeks." Zaine saluted before going towards Evan's room. Evan smiled shaking his head.

||||

" Does it pain?" Evan asked as he moved forward a little to examine the wound on Zaine's hands.

" Yep, thank god that the water was not hot." Zaine shook his head like a dog, causing the water droplets from Zaine's hair to fall in all directions. Most of them falling on Evan's face.

" Wow here I am trying to help you and you do this." Evan pushed Zaine's bare chest trying to walk past him.

" Sorry! I like fell down  and so I may have lost some brain cells." Zaine quickly tried to explain, his hands circling Evan waist to stop him from leaving.

" Clearly." Evan looked away.

" Sweet cheeks....." Zaine pleaded.

" Sit on the bed, captain." Evan ordered, he moved towards his wardrobe to take a first aid box, he has two of them now considering Zaine's antics.

" Did you tell  your parents that you are staying here?" Evan asked while bandaging the wound.

" Please don't get mad sweet cheeks. So...they actually didn't allow me to go to the game and so I gave them an excuse that I was on a date with you." Zaine answered, a guilty smile on his face.

Evan couldn't help but let out the chuckle. " Are you hurt anywhere else?"

" Yeah my lips, could you kiss the pain away." Zaine placed his hands on Evan's waist and jerked him forward causing a very audible yelp to escape Evan's lips. Both his hands on Zaine's bare shoulders.

" I am not god captain, I can't kiss the pain away."

" Yeah but you are an angel." Zaine didn't give Evan a chance to answer as he connected both their lips.

°°°°

I am watching Endgame today!

Thanks to all the people who commented saying that they loved the book.

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.