35-Scrambled

" Hi mam, I am Zaine, his crush." Zaine introduced himself to Evan's mom, a chuckle leaving his lips at the end words.

" Hi Zaine, I am Drivya." She one-hundred percent liked Zaine already.

" Pfft what? ' I am sorry for what I am about to do ' Zaine." Evan asked as he crossed his hands over his chest, not liking the bonding thing they were having.

" Evan, I may not have ever taught you this but people don't go around straddling random people," Drivya said in a bored tone.

" He is not random people, he is my..... Friend" Evan stated unsurely.

"I am going to just let you have your time and think about ' our wonderful friendship ' while I get to know your mom, for future purposes," Zaine said with a smirk before turning towards Drivya.

" Oh! Zaine you can just call me aunty, for now." Evan's mom stated.

" Stop bullying me you, stupid meanies." Evan whined as he stomped on his legs." Now Zaine gives me my photo back." Evan said as he emphasized the word ' photo '.

Drivya's face brightened hearing those words." Oh god, I have always wanted to embarrass my son in front of his.. well yeah. Zaine come-on let me give you blackmailing material."

Zaine smiled at that as he followed Evan's mom. " Gladly."

Evan's jaw stayed unhinged as he watched his.. friend and his mom talk about all his embarrassing moments from when he was a child.

Evan just shook his head, giving up completely, there was no stopping his mom now. He turned around walking towards the kitchen, he was just going to have to shove food up to his throat as he listened to his mom's rambling about the one time( when he was one year of age ) he peed over his uncle, thinking he was a monster.

Evan took some eggs from the refrigerator as he placed a pan on the stove, he was making scrambled eggs one of his most favorite snacks.

As Evan was breaking the egg over pan two muscled hands were placed on the counter, on either side of him.

" Scrambled eggs," Zaine exclaimed from behind, Evan shivered as he felt Zaine's breath on his neck, but since Zaine was not touching him he was at least spared from the tingles.

" Soon it is going to be scrambled heads," Evan answered with a cute pout on his lips.

" Aw, don't pout. How about this I will take you to my house and then you can talk to my mom and get to know my embarrassing moments too. Then we will be the same - same." Zaine pointed, he didn't want the other to be angry with him.

" Then we can be same-same," Evan said imitating Zaine in a funny manner. " Idiot," Evan muttered under his breath but since Zaine was close to him he could hear it.

" Sweetcheeks, please don't be mad." Evan let a smile break out at the pet name but he quickly covered it up.  He took a spoon from near the stove and turned around as he shoved some of the scrambled eggs into Zaine's mouth.

" Does it need any more salt or pepper?" Evan asked as he checked Zaine's reaction.

Zaine chewed a little. " More pepper," Zaine answered. Evan nodded as he turned around to add more pepper into it. " I am guessing you know only how to cook this," Zaine asked unsurely.

"I can also make pancakes and of course milk tea," Evan answered as he transferred the eggs into a plate.

" You know how to make milk tea!" Zaine exclaimed." You have got to make one for me!" Zaine said as he moved a little for Evan to walk out of the kitchen.

" Maybe I will, captain," Evan said as he placed the plate onto the dining table.

" MOM! EGGS ARE READY." Evan called out to his mom.

" Damn, you get hotter and hotter every single minute." Zaine pointed, happy that Evan had finally called him ' captain '.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.