° Forever °

" You went to my home?" Evan asked while pointing at the cookies kept on the desk.

" Yep, your mom gave me that to apparently give to it someone."

" You should have asked her for some more cookies, these are really fucking good."

" Yeah and give her the impression that I care more about food than you."

" I don't think she would care."

" You should have seen the threat that she gave me."

" Really, what did she say?"

" I don't think I can relive the trauma."

|||

Evan decided that they will go to the noodle place, which is pretty famous, for the date. Seeing as Evan was the one who asked the other out, he decided to pay. The date was almost a formality seeing as both of them already act like they are a couple.

" Would you care if I look ugly while I eat?" Evan asked as he was looking through the menu.

" Considering I eat like I was starving for days, I have no right to judge you."

" Okay then I want chicken noodle soup."

" And I want chicken chow mein"

" It doesn't make you uncomfortable?" Evan asked again once the waiter left.

" I am too invested in the food to be actually uncomfortable."

" So if someone--actually you know what let's not talk about that." Evan stated, the teary eyes were enough for today.

||||

" I want the mixed one." Evan pointed towards the flavour he wanted.

" And I will be taking-"

-mint chocolate."

Evan burst out laughing the moment he heard the owner guess the ice cream flavour Zaine would buy.

" Very funny sweet cheeks." Zaine said unamused. But he was still going to choose mint chocolate though.

||||

" I just realised if we have kids then we have to change the story of how we met." Evan mused in between the licks." I say we tell them we met at the party."

" We need a more interesting story than that sweet cheeks."

" Not my problem you kissed me in the fucking bathroom, captain."  Evan pointes the obvious as he rubbed his hands to rub off any crumbs left of the cone.

" Hey! I did not know then that I would be heads over heels for you. " Zaine justified himself.

" Aww, but still that's a boring story." Evan stated.

"I am the one who started this whole thing and this is what I get."

" Well what do you then a cookie? Oo~ is their a mint chocolate flavoured one?" Evan wheezed.

" Ha! Ha!" Zaine fake laughed. "But a kiss would do." Zaine pulled the other forward connecting both of their lips. Evan fisted the material of Zaine's coat.

Sparks of joy sored both their bodies, the space between them becoming nonexistent. Their heartbeats singing the beautiful melody of their love.

" Forever captain."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The End

Thankyou to all who have supported me all throughout this book.
Thanks for the votes and the comments, they really made my day.
Thanks also to all the silent readers too, your reads motivated me to write better.
I hope I was able to make atleast one laugh or make their day a little brighter.
Once again Thankyou.

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

💜💜💜

-VT