40- Elephant

" Oh, and in this picture, Zaine was crying hard because his favourite plushy toy got lost and in order to calm him down,  we bought him two packs of mint chocolate." Evan smiled at the picture of Zaine, stains all around his cheeks as he smiled through the tears at his dad who was sitting near to him." Oh god, him and his mint chocolate." Zaine's mom continued.

" I know right, the things I had to do to finally make him choose another flavour." Evan uttered horrified as that day's incidents came rushing back in his mind. Andrea's eyes widened at that statement.

" You made him choose another flavour?" Evan nodded, unsure  as to why this was such a gigantic thing.

"Connor!"

" What?"

" Evan convinced pancake to choose another flavour." Connor's eyes widened comically.

" Pancake!"

" Yeah." Zaine asked as he came down in a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt. Evan's face flushed as he saw Zaine. Evan bit his lower lip in thought.

God, is this legal?

" What is this I am hearing about you choosing another flavour?" Zaine rolled his eyes as he ignored the question. He walked towards Evan and took hold of Evan's wrists as he yanked him up. Evan was too deep in his own fantasies to even see Zaine.

Zaine dragged the other this room, eventhough it was not needed as Evan would have willingly followed him.

Zaine's room was in the end of the hallway at the second floor. Zaine pulled Evan in before closing the door shut, Evan looked around mesmerized by Zaine's room. The room screamed Zaine.

" How is it?" Zaine asked as he looked towards Zaine with a blank expression, but Evan could see something was going on in his head.

" Monogamous." Evan answered.

" Hm..." Zaine hummed as he laid down on his bed.

Evan's eyes trailed around, finally it fell on something placed on the armchair of a sofa.

It can't be called a sofa as it only could accommodate a single person, but it was pretty spacious.

Evan walked towards the sofa out of curiosity, Evan smiled as he took the elephant plushy in his hand.

Interesting.

" Captain...look what I found." Evan said as he swayed the elephant plushy in a taunting manner.

Zaine's eyes widened as he jumped up and walked towards Evan, " Evan." Zaine said sternly.

Evan shook his head playfully as giggles escaped his lips. He hid the plushy behind his back.

" Don't make me force you, sweet cheeks." Zaine threatened as he slowly walked towards Evan, the distance between them reducing drastically.

" Nu uh." Evan shook his head, a big grin forming, as much as Zaine wanted to kiss him till infinity seeing the smile, he controlled himself. He didn't want the other to feel like he was only kissing him out of lust.

Zaine stretched his arms forward before circling them behind his back, Evan wiggled in his embrace as his giggles now turned into full on laughter.

Zaine smiled at the sound as he leaned forward his ears near Evan's mouth, he clutched onto Evan's hand prying the toy away.

" Zaine!" Evan whined." Who gave it to you?"

" My mom." Zaine smiled at the thought as he sat down on the sofa, Evan followed sitting down on the armchair.

•••••

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.