46- Brain Cells

Evan groans at the pain shooting up his spine as he crawled towards Zaine.

Zaine closed his eyes tightly in pain as he held onto his head tightly, his head was hit when he thrown onto the locker.

" Ah! Zaine are you okay?" Evan asks as he cups Zaine's face.

Padding of feat course be heard as the rest of the team entered the hallway. Zaine pointed towards the bag that was kept on the floor as he leaned into the soft touch of Evan's fingers.

Concern laced his eyes as he caressed Zaine's face trying to look for any damage.

" We got it!" Vance informed the rest of the members once he was sure that the recording was saved.

" You better." Zaine says as he moves a little so that he could place his head on Evan's lap. " I am pretty sure I just lost a thousand brain cells." Zaine commented as he tried to get comfortable on Evan's lap.

" Zaine!" Evan exclaimed." This is a fucking hallway." Evan continued his cheeks turning red out of embarrassment.

" It feels like home tho." Zaine answered as he looked up towards Evan, he smiled once he saw the blush on Evan's face. The pain being blinded the moment he saw Evan.

" I am pretty sure you just broke some of your bones and you are here fucking flirting." Ethan joked. " Fuckboy."

" Shut up Ethanol! Send the recording to all of our phones as a backup." Zaine commands, he slowly stands up, the pain in his back now increasing all of a sudden.

Vance nods as he sends the recording to all of them through the group chat.

" I am a really good actor." Zaine muses as he wipes the dirt in his pants away.

" So true!"

" I seriously didn't think the plan was going to work."

" Guys we need to take a print of the picture, anybody have a printer in their home." Vance asks, they had saved the picture onto Vance's phone and Evan's phone well rest in peace.

" I have one in my house." Ian points.

" Do we need something else?" Jackson asks.

" No, just remember to all be present tomorrow when we go to the board, especially you Zaine." Vance states and Zaine nodded.

Vance nods as he bids his farewell to the rest of the members as he followed Ian. The rest of the members too bid their goodbyes, but not before hugging Zaine tightly.

" Bye Evan! You are the MVP." Evan was mourning the sacrifice done by his phone. Evan beamed as smiled back at the members bidding his own good-bye.

All of the members hugged Evan to show him their gratitude. Evan was squeezed inside the goodbye as he tried to hug them back.

Evan sat down on the floor once they all left to take the pieces of his phone that was broken onto a piece of paper. It was his plan to confront Mr Smith with the photo as that was the only way to get the confession out his own mouth.

°°°°°°

Whew!

Group hug time, we have passed the drama now we can have unlimited fluff....just kidding the story will end soon....

*Hugs all the readers tightly but not so tight that they won't be able to continue the story*

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT