29- Control

" Evan, let me drop you?" Zaine asks. Evan smiles as he nods. They were walking through the parking lot towards Zaine's bike.

Sparks flowing through their spine each time their hand brushes a little, Evan finally decides to just do it as he interlinked his hand with Zaine's.

A  smile spread across Zaine's face at Evan's touch, Zaine didn't say anything as he just held onto Evan's hand tightly.

Zaine took a seat on his bike as he pointed towards Evan to join him. Evan smiled before slipping behind Zaine. Evan's eyes flashed with confusion as Zaine took hold of his hands and locked them over his waist.

Evan smiled at the touch before placing his head on Zaine's back.

|||

" Zaine! You just passed my house." Evan exclaimed, he was confused as to why Zaine didn't stop.

" I know that," Zaine stated with a chuckle.

" Then where are we going?" Evan asked suddenly feeling nervous.

" To eat."

" Oh! Where?" Evan asked, hoping his excitement didn't show and Zaine wouldn't feel like he was too happy to spent time with him. After today's incident he didn't want Zaine to get anymore cocky.

" We are going to eat ice cream at a stall near to my house," Zaine said, he was smiling internally that Evan didn't reject him.

" Oo~ I will get to see your house," Evan said excited, Zaine had already seen his house, he wanted to see Zaine's house too.

" You are awfully excited to see my house. Could it be you want to live with me?" Zaine asked with a smirk.

" What? Do you always have to make everything about you?" Evan asked as he hit Zaine's back.

" My parents will be asleep by now, so I won't be able to introduce you to the people you are going to soon live with," Zaine stated, he looked through the mirror to see a very red Evan, even the tips of his ears were red.

" Please shut up before I throw you off the bike," Evan said as he looked away so that Zaine could not see his face.

" That makes me wonder, do you know how to ride a bike?" Zaine asked as he slowed down for the bump.

" I only know how to ride a scooter not a bike." Evan pointed as he held onto Zaine's shoulders. Zaine nodded, his mind going haywire as he felt Evan's soft touch on his shoulders.

" Evan, you see the kind of reddish colored house in the end, that's mine. Dad and mom had a competition on who gets to chose the color, dad won, and thus the color." Zaine said as he remembered his mom's face when dad showed her the newly painted house.

" That's nothing compared to my yellowish colored room." Evan pointed.

" Your room is yellow in color?" Zaine asked.

" Yes, why?"

" Will be a distraction but I can manage," Zaine said with a smirk.

" How do you manage to control every single conversation?" Evan asked, shaking his head at Zaine's words.

" I know right, I somehow manage to control everything with you." Evan blushed at those words as memories came rushing in.

••••

Sorry for the late update but my finals are over.

I may give you guys a double update if I finish two chapters.

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.