7-Kind

" Hi, I am Evan." Evan introduces himself to Ethan.

Ethan subconsciously smiled seeing Evan's cute smile.

" Hi! I am Ethan." Ethan said while hugging Evan. Evan decides he likes him. Usually when meeting someone new there is the initial awkwardness ( or you make out with them so that there is no awkwardness.) but with Ethan he feels absolutely comfortable.

" Nate explained everything to me. Meet us in the school parking lot at 3 pm." Ethan said with a smile.

Ethan still didn't know what happened between Zaine and Evan. After cussing out loud in the store, Zaine sheepishly smiled before bowing in apology. He had explained his actions by saying that his favorite chocolate bar was over and that he was calling his life a bitch.

Evan was really grateful to Ethan. His current action plan includes saying sorry to Zaine and being all goody two shoes with him in the hopes that Zaine will agree to help him.

" Thank you so much Ethan. You are so kind."

" I know right. Oh shit that is totally against the complement. I mean, Welcome. I am so humble." Ethan joked.

||||

" Evan is such an angel," Ethan exclaimed to Vance and Zaine.

They were currently in the sports room. The practice had ended and they were packing up.

" Why?" Vance asked. Zaine on the other hand scoffed the statement.

" He is not," Zaine answered for Ethan as he placed the bat back on the stand.

" He was so sweet. He said I was kind and  he even called me handsome." Ethan answered completely ignoring Zaine's comment.

" Oh! He is blind." Vance commented. Zaine patted Vance's back as he laughed.

" You do know only beautiful people know what beauty is right?" Ethan retorts back, as he put the equipment in the drawer.

" Anyway, Zaine you got to help that guy."

Zaine just glared as he exited the sports room.

||||

" Oh! Ethan." Evan waved as soon as he saw Ethan, there was one more person near to him. Evan had seen him many times but didn't know who he was.

" Evan!" Ethan reciprocated before hugging Evan tightly.

Evan was waiting for Ethan in the school parking lot. In the last hour he was able to interview some basketball players. Evan was in a happy mood, things were going his way.

" Where is he?" Evan asked he knows Ethan will understand who he is talking about.

" Van, where is Zaine?" Ethan asked the person who was with him.

Vance just pointed towards his left, Evan followed his hands to see the muscular back of another person who was wearing the same team uniforms as Ethan and the other guy.

" Bye Ethan!" Evan waved towards both Ethan and the 'Van' guy before running towards where Zaine was.

••••

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT