39- Approval

" Now let me warn you, they are pretty.... energetic people." Zaine said as he stopped in front of the door before turning around to face Evan.

" If I can handle you, then I am pretty sure I can handle them, captain." Evan said cheekily.

" Fuck you." Zaine muttered as he knocked on the door twice.

Soon a cheery woman opened the door and hugged Zaine tightly as soon as her eyes fell on him.

" Welcome home, pancake." Zaine's mom said as she moved away from the hug.

" Who is this?" She asked as her eyes landed on Evan.

" He is Evan, he will soon move in with us. " Zaine answered as he brushes past his mom and entered his house.

Evan eyes widened a little as he quickly explained, " No I am not ..."

" Don't worry honey, I understand. I am Andrea." Andrea beamed as he hugged Evan. Evan smiled at her enthusiasm as he quickly hugged her back.

" Baby, our son's boyfriend is here." Zaine's mom said as she ushered in a very red Evan.

Ok so this might be a problem.

Evan entered in to see a bored Zaine who was eating some cookies. Evan glared down towards Zaine, pleading him with his eyes to control the situation.

Zaine just smirked, revenge is sweet.

" Dad, meet Evan." Zaine said cheekily as he placed his hands over Evan's shoulders and pulled him towards his body.

Zaine's dad came in assessing the whole situation with a serious face, " We will be sharing the costs for the marriage and that's final." Zaine's father stated as he took the rest of the cookie from Zaine's hand.

" Dad..." Zaine whined.

" My wife made this for me not for you."

" Well, my Evan knows to cook and his food is awesome." Zaine stated proudly.

" I approve." Zaine's mom stated as he rised her hands up.

" Oh but I don't know to cook much." Evan added quickly.

" So you have no problem with the wedding, good. I approve too." Zaine's father stated as he chewed on the cookie.

" Dinner's ready, we can continue this conversation there." Zaine's mom stated as he ushered them to follow her towards the dining room.

" Zaine!" Evan whined as he hit Zaine's chest.

" What!?" Zaine asked as he imitated Evan's whine.

" Why did you say that?"

" You were the one who didn't disagree." Zaine stated amused.

Evan gave up as he walked towards the dining room.

" So Evan, how did you two meet?" Zaine's mom asked as she ushered Evan to sit beside her.

" Um..... well.." Evan stuttered not knowing how to tell them about it.

" I kissed him." Zaine stated unwavering as he sat beside his dad.

••••••

In a bathroom because I wanted a distraction so that I wouldn't kill a bitch. The gay gods really blessed me with that sexy hot piece. And that children is how I met your father."

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.