17- Ugly

Evan was currently going towards the ground, Ethan had informed him that they were having a practice match today.

Evan could hear the sounds coming from the ground, he could see that they were really competitive.

Evan walked towards the bleachers he could see one more guy sitting there, the rest were near to the ground cheering on the players.

It's him, fuck if he rants or something then  I am going to personally strangle him.

Evan sat at the bleachers keeping a good distance between them. He turned to watch the match, nobody really noticed him as they all were focused on the match.

" I am sorry." Evan turned to look at the boy.

" Okay?" Evan was not sure as to how to answer that.

" Don't you need to interview all the members?"

" You will allow me to interview you?" Evan asked, he was surprised, he thought that boy was going to give him a hard time.

" I am Ian, I already know your name." Ian continued when he saw Evan trying to introduce himself.

" Well, what made you chose cricket?" Evan asked, as he opened his laptop.

" My dad chose for me." Evan looked up at the sentence, he could see a flash of sadness across Ian's face.

" What are your interests other than cricket?" Evan asked, hoping to lighten the mood a little.

" I love computers, I always wanted to be a software engineer," Ian said as he went to talk about how much he loved them and how his interest in it started.

" Do you like cricket at all?" Evan asked once he ended.

"Like of course, love....no," Ian answered with a dry chuckle.

" Have you ever told your dad about your interest in computers?" Ian was shocked to hear that question, his eyes widened for a fraction of second.

" No, I don't want dad to be disappointed with me, I like cricket but I would more happy if I could do some computer courses too, I don't even want to be the captain, but I know how much dad wants me to be one."

" Did your dad say that?"

" No, but I just know it. "

" Are you a mind reader?"

" What?"

" Are you a mind reader?"

" No?"

" You should talk more with your dad, he loves you so of course, he will understand. I don't know anything about your family but I am pretty sure if you take some time and tell him about your interests and your passion." Evan advised.

" But----"

" No buts, talk with him more about your interests, you must have probably never talked about your interests that's why he decided for you. You can have more than one passion, or maybe something to do on the side."

" I should, I guess."

" Don't guess, you are a family, just take your time and explain to them your love for computers."

" IAN!" Both of them turned their head towards the sound, it was Zaine.

" Here, Play," Zaine said while giving him the bat.

" Thanks, Zaine!" Ian said more cheerfully before running towards the ground.

Evan was still looking at Zaine.

God he looks so hot like that...what no focus Evan, he is ugly as fuck.

" You look ugly," Evan commented as he watched Zaine drinking from his bottle.

Zaine walked towards Evan with a serious look, Evan gulped.

Zaine stood in front of him, before yanking him up by his elbow. Evan's hand flew towards Zaine's shoulders. Zaine's own resting on Evan's waist, before he hugged Evan tightly.

" Thanks sweety!" Zaine said with a shit-eating grin as he rubbed his sweat all over Evan.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.