43- Shock

(A/N- The story will be a little fast from this point cause my writing skills for action and climax kind of suck. )

" Ethan, Can I ask you something?" Zaine asks hesitantly.

" Ask away." Ethan thought the other wants to question him about the question.

" Um....do you think I like Evan?" Zaine asks, his words jittering, his eyes blinking rapidly showing nervousness.

" Why do you ask?" Ethan asks, confused what made Zaine ask him this question.

" Do you think I only like him for his...um.."

" Body." Ethan finishes the sentence for Zaine, Zaine nods.

" No, I don't think so." Ethan answers, confident in his statement.

" Are you sure?" Zaine asks again, wanting confirmation.

" The fact that you are asking me this question in itself proves you care for Evan and you obviously don't want him hurt." Ethan tries to reassure Zaine.

" And what about Evan, do you think he likes me?" Zaine asks.

" I can't answer that question for sure, you have to ask Evan but if you ask him out I am more than sure that he will accept it." Zaine nods.

" Speaking of Evan, where is he?" Ethan asks.

" He wanted to talk to Vance about something."

||||

" So do you know the coach of the school you are playing against?" Evan asks hesitation clear in his voice.

As much as Evan wanted to talk to Zaine, he wanted some space between them so that he could think clearly about his feelings.

" Yes, we met him about a month ago during a game." Vance says.

" I don't know for sure about what is happening but I just wanted to let you know about what I saw." Evan huffs out a breath before taking his phone out and showing Vance the photo.

Vance's eyes widen as he sees the picture, confusion clear in his eyes, he takes the phone from Evan's hands to double check whether what he saw was real or not.

" Oh my god! That's coach." Vance exclaimed, shocked could be an understatement right now. " When was this?"

" On the night of football game." Evan answers.

" You think he is...." Vance asks remembering the conversation they had. Evan nods as that was the best explanation he could come at.

" Wow!" Vance says stupefied.

" Not only that but do you remember the day I came here for the first time." Vance nods." Well I heard a conversation, he was talking to someone on the phone about how he talked to the umpire and well..."

" If he knows who the umpire is then he knows someone in the board so showing them just this picture would be worthless." Vance muses. Evan understands that this maybe a little out of there hand.

" Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Ethan asks as he places his hands over Vance's shoulders.

Vance nods as a sign to tell Ethan about the whole situation.

°°°°°

The book is reaching its climax you guys, can you guess what they will do?

Also I am like Ethan, eventhough I have never been in a relationship before I give good  relationship advice. What about you guys?

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.