48- Hope

" Please explain how you reached that conclusion." Evan teases.

" Then why are you not talking to me?" Zaine demands.

" Hello! How was your day? Did you eat? Did you sleep well? Did you-" Evan gasped as he held onto Zaine's shoulders out of instinct, Zaine had pulled him back while holding onto his elbows causing him to slam into Zaine's body.

" Ha! Ha! Very funny, sweet cheeks." Zaine commented, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

" Thankyou Captain!" Evan answered with a scoff as he looked to his side.

" Shut up and follow me." Zaine ordered as he pulled Evan to the parking lot.

" Bitch." Evan muttered under his breath, but making no effort to stop Zaine.

" Thanks for the compliment, sweet cheeks." Zaine thanked, a chuckle slipping past his lips at the end. Evan shyly smiled at that.

Zaine loosened his hold once he reached his bike, he took a seat. " Get in sweet cheeks, don't make me repeat what I did yesterday."

Evan beams red as he quickly takes a seat behind Zaine, while Zaine smirked a little at how fast he got in.

" What are you waiting for? Go!" Evan demands as he looks down.

" Whatever you say sweet cheeks." Zaine states while shaking his head, a permanent smile plastered on his face. Evan smiles a little too as he places his hands on Zaine's shoulders.

||||

" Are you free tomorrow sweet cheeks?" Zaine asks once Evan hops out from the bike.

" Nope!" Evan answers shaking his head. " I will be in the library, I am hoping to get the final draft finished tomorrow."

A look is disappointment passes Zaine's eyes but he quickly masks it away. " Till when will you be there?"

Evan mentally calculates how much time it would take him to finish, the library closes at about seven thirty so seven would be kind of a perfect time. " Seven or seven fifteen. Why?"

Zaine shrugs as an answer. " Take care sweet cheeks, if your back or wrists pain then take some pain killers. Bye"

Evan waves, a weird feeling settling in his stomach at the concern shown by Zaine.

||||

Evan checks in his mom's room to see whether she is there or not and fortunately she is not. He knows for sure questions would be asked and pans will be used if his mom sees the red bruise on his wrists.

He quickly scrambles onto the second floor and walks towards his room, the only plan right now is to conceal the bruises by wearing a long sleeved shirt.

He hoped that everything will go well tomorrow and they will not have to face anymore problems.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT