12- Rapist

" Zaine, please come tomorrow." Evan pleaded, they were currently in front of the library.

Zaine just shrugged.

" How are you going to come? Don't make me wait." Zaine asks.

" I have detention tomorrow, I will reach the cafe by bus."

" Why do you have detention for?" Zaine asked amused, Zaine was one of the few people who didn't know about Evan's behavior in classrooms.

" I screamed your name in class."

" The fuck!"

" Bye, slut." Evan waved with a smirk before running inside the library.

" BITCH!" Zaine cursed out aloud.

|||||

" Li, the detention was so boring. Like that bitch of a teacher didn't even let me do anything. Like just sitting still for one hour. Give me an apology to write, give me anything."

" The last sentence made you sound like a work slut," Liam said through the phone.

Evan just finished detention and he was currently walking through the parking.

" At least, I am not a lazy bitch."

" Oh-"

" OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Evan screamed through the phone.

" What happened? Is it a rapist? A murderer? MOM! CALL THE POLICE. Bitch stay there I am coming with the knife. BAD GUY, DON'T TOUCH MY FRIEND YOU WILL BE A DEAD BITCH."

" LIAM, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Evan screamed back into the phone after his ears were raped by a raging best friend.

" It's just Zaine. It looks like he is waiting for someone, but who. We were supposed to meet and...if he is like waiting for someone else or some shit. Li, bye love you." Evan disconnected his call before marching towards Zaine, to give him a piece of his mind.

"  Zaine Williams! What are you doing here? I told you we are meeting in the cafe today for the assignment and this is not the ca-"

" Oh shut the fuck up already! Me being the good captain that I am thought of helping you since you have to do an assignment for the entire sports team but no-"

" I am sorry." Evan apologized with his head hung low, he was feeling very bad that he said those words, he understands Zaine was just trying to help him.

" What!?" Zaine asked surprised, he couldn't believe his ears. Did Evan just apologize to him?

" I said, I am sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. Thank you for your help." Evan said the words more firm than before.

" Welcome. Let's go." Zaine accepted the apology. No words were spoken as they took a seat on Zaine's bike.

Maybe they both had the wrong image of one another all along.

••••

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.