52- Mental Talks

Evan fists his palms, his palm sweaty as he mentally motivates himself to just man up and ask the other out. He really wanted to take the other out on a date and he didn't want his nerves to get the better of him.

You can do it Evan, it's an easy task.

Easy peezy.. like breathing. It's an easy task.

Yeah not for everybody though.

Are you with me or against ?

I am where Zaine is.

Whipped bitch.

Calling yourself a bitch is not gonna help you.

What should I do then? Call Zaine a bitch?

Dude do whatever you want but after asking him out.

Zaine was mentally running ideas on how he is going to ask the other out.

Go on a date with me.

What? You are supposed to ask him not command him you stupid ass.

Please go on a date with me. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Yeah and include the whole ass desert bar.

Will you go on a date with me sweet cheeks?

Get down on one knee and pull out the ring too Zaine.

Fuck this man. Why can't I just kiss him?

Cause he is not yours...

That hurt!

Yeah it should, you better ask him out today.

Both of them heaved a big sigh, a partial determined and a partial nervous look in their faces as they mentally prepared themselves.

Since both of them had no classes together their best bet was to try either of the two breaks and they both coincidentally choose the second break. Their appetite was long gone as both their stomachs were filled with knots and frankly food was the least thing that was on both their minds.

Evan was walking towards the canteen, thinking that maybe the other would be there. Niall had already informed him that he saw Zaine today.

He just wanted to ask the other out without chickening out or blabbering about something stupid or possibly ranting. The worse case scenario right now was him just blanking out the moment he saw the other.

" Sweet cheeks!" Evan swiftly turned around as soon as he heard the sound.

His face beaming up the moment he saw the other. All his mental talks going to nowhere as he ran towards Zaine and tackling the other in a hug.

Both of their real motives being forgotten the moment they were in eachother's embrace.

" I missed you captain."

°°°°°°

I really want to finish this book this week.

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT