6-Pirates

Evan actually likes parties, loves more likely. Not the cliched high school party. A party where you can scream and dance the night away with your friends.

Evan was at a party currently with Neil and Liam. Nate couldn't come as he wanted to rest because of the game yesterday. They won of course.

Suddenly nature decided to call him.

He looked over towards his friends. His friends were acting like total crackheads trying to do some kind of slut-drop.

Liam and Neil were both in the dance club of the school. They both are awesome performers, but right now the crackhead part of their brain was overpowering the performer part.

Evan couldn't really judge him considering he was the same before the call.

|||

Zaine was pissed, very pissed.

He just saw his boyfriend of one-month sucking dick. The dick was not his, clearly. If it was his, then he wouldn't be able to suck it easily like that.

He was not pissed over losing his boyfriend. But over the cheating part. He believes there is a special place in hell for all the cheaters. You should be happy when you get rid of cheating assholes from your life.

He couldn't even hope he chokes on that dick because that was just not choking material.

|||

Evan was washing his hands after finishing his business when Zaine entered the bathroom.

His eyebrows were furrowed together in anger. The usual bright eyes now had a dark shadow over it. Overall you could see he was very angry.

Evan could clearly see the anger, he didn't want to piss him off more. Zaine was well built, his appearance ( especially when he was angry) gave Evan the 'don't fuck with me now' look.

Evan closed the tap before slowly moving towards the door, walking around Zaine. Just before he could reach the door his hands were pulled back and he was thrown towards the nearby wall.

Evan couldn't comprehend what was happening and before he could say anything his lips were sealed. Zaine's lips were rough,  pouring in all the frustration.

Zaine needed a distraction that would stop him from killing someone.

And before he knows it Evan was kissing him back with the same vigor. Come on, Zaine is hot as fuck and an awesome kisser.

Evan locked his hands behind Zaine's neck and closed his eyes. Zaine's one hand was on Evan's waist and the other was on Evan's nape. Zaine pressed Evan's body against the wall. Evan tightened his hold on Zaine's black locks and pressed their bodies to flush against each other. Evan arched his back onto Zaine as Zaine licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

Muffled moans and groans filled the bathroom.

Zaine's one hand slid inside Evan's shirt. His hands were a total opposite to his lips. His hands were softly caressing his waist.

Evan gently pushed Zaine away.

" Dude, don't hold the shirt up like that. It will leave wrinkles."
Evan answered, it was too early and he wanted to party more and coming back with a wrinkled shirt and looking like a hundred crows just attacked you would surely result in questions being asked from his friends.

" I don't care about your shirt," Zaine said while pushing his hair back, looking over his attire through the mirror.

" And I don't care about you, jerk."

" Shut up, bitch!"

" You shut up, slut!"

" Did you just call me a slut?"

" Yes."

||||

" I then showed him my beautiful middle finger before storming out of the bathroom," Evan said as he shoved half of the burger up his mouth before taking a big bite out of it.

Liam, Nate, and Neil were looking towards Evan with concentration. Before they burst into laughter. That was a  hundred percent Evan being Evan.

" You should have told us, Evan. We are your friends." Neil said after the laughter fest was over.

" Well you should have told us how you were absent because you slipped and fell in the bathroom." Evan retorted back after he finished the burger.

" Bro, I didn't say anything!" Nate exclaimed to a red Neil, who was glaring at Nate and a laughing Liam.

" Moms, the classic snitches."

" Moving on, anybody wanna play pirates with me," Nate asked knowing perfectly well, if this goes on many more secrets will be exposed thus swiftly tries to change the subject.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.