47- Better

Evan looked up as he saw a pair of shoes in from of him. "What?" Evan asked as he saw a blank looking Zaine.

Zaine didn't answer as took a seat infront of Evan. Zaine extended his hand out, Evan was confused but nonetheless placed his hands onto Zaine's.

Zaine examined the light bruise on Evan's wrists, it was not bad but you could clearly see the redness of the bruise.

" Does it hurt?" Zaine asked as he rubbed on the bruise softly with his thumb.

" Not much." Evan smiles. " What about you? Does your back hurt?" Evan asks as he looks into Zaine's eyes for any pain or discomfort.

Zaine smiles as he shakes his head, Evan nods, he looks down at their hands.

Evan gasps as comes forward to see the bruise on Zaine's knuckles more clearly, it looks like the skin was peeled and it had bluish bruise on his knuckles and it was bleeding a little too.

" You are hurt!" Evan exclaims, he stands up asking Zaine to do the same.

" It doesn't hurt that much, sweet cheeks." Zaine tries to make Evan understand.

" Shut up and follow me." Evan tightens his hold on Zaine's wrists, he increases his pace to reach his locker.

Evan takes the first aid kit that his mom had made for him, he takes out some cotton to clean the blood first.

Zaine leans onto the locker as he watches Evan clean the blood on his hands by lightly dabbing on it. Evan was so gentle as if Zaine would break.

Evan places the used cotton onto the lid, he takes out the antiseptic and once again lightly dabs on the wound with the cotton.

After cleaning the wound he softly applies the cream to the wounded area and ties a bandage around it.

" All done." Evan smiles.

" You know you could have just kissed it better." Zaine comments with a smirk, he moves his fingers a little and fists his hand to see whether it pains.

Evan scoffs as he turns around to take a piece of paper from his locker, he completely ignores Zaine and moves past him to collect all the pieces of his phone.

Rest in peace! Your sacrifice will forever be remembered.

Evan thinks while kneeling down to collect it all. Evan stands up once he sees that he got all the pieces and walks towards his locker, once again ignoring an amused Zaine who looked like he wanted to say something.

Evan takes the used cotton and slams the door shut and walks towards a nearby dustbin.

" Yah! Why are you ignoring me?" Zaine whines as he follows Evan.

°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

-VT