25- Attraction

Evan's breath hitches as he feels Zaine's breath on his lips. Zaine's eyes showed no emotion as he looks deep into Evan's black feline ones. Both of them staring deep into each other's eyes.

Eyes seemingly uncovering hidden secrets but at the same time uncovering nothing. After all it was just lust, right?

" If yo-you love the person you should love their body too, but if it's only lust then I would never be in such an r-relationship." Evan stuttered while answering, he hoped answering will help him somehow decrease the tension, but it just seemed to have increased.

" It's wonderful how our thoughts seem to match, don't you think so?" Zaine asked his dark gaze going back to one of the most beautiful things he has ever seen, Evan's eyes.

" I g-guess," Evan said, he should push him back a little at least ask him to take a few steps back but of course his brain didn't want that, his heart, well who knows?

Evan and Zaine both knew the attraction they had towards one another, it was clear from the beginning and no matter how many times you try to put the veil of deception it always fades for the human body has wants of its own.

" You guess?" Zaine asked his eyes moving from one eye to another, his brain memorizing each and every detail of the other's eyes.

Evan needed to stop this, not wanted but he needed before it gets out of hand, not only were they in public but they have also made it clear about the status of their relationship.

" Zai-ne." Evan stutters hoping Zaine understands what he means, Zaine could see a glint of fear in his eyes, fear of losing control.

Zaine took one step back, allowing the tension to ease down a little, Evan released the breath he didn't even know he was holding. Zaine smiled a little, he liked the control he has over Evan but at the same time he was scared what was this leading to? He has no problem controlling himself he fully understands the boundaries but what happens when Evan's walls crumble? What then?

" I will meet you in the game today," Zaine stated before leaving.

Evan leaned a little at the bookshelf. What would have happened had he not stopped the other?

|||

" Nate, go with Neil and Li, I will reach there by bus," Evan said through the phone while putting his camera and his laptop into his bag.

" Why?"

" I may be a little late," Evan answered, he couldn't reach home on time as something kept bothering him and the game slipped through his mind.

" Okay then," Nate answered hanging up.

Evan quickly rushed to the exit of the library while holding his bag in one hand.

••••

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.